Will other countries be sending money to our flood victims ?

So that would be no comment then would it? Do you not feel the situation as presented by Callippo raises some questions about the appropriateness of your OP and makes it seem, at the very least, uncharitable?

No, its makes me realise what a condescending person you are. Why do you feel the need to bring a persons post forward on the presumption that I havent read it ? Youre missing the point altogether.

Maybe thats your opinion but not mine, otherwise I wouldnt have asked the question.

My first two points are facts.

The third one is an opinion.

You should learn to distinguish between them.

No, its makes me realise what a condescending person you are. Why do you feel the need to bring a persons post forward on the presumption that I havent read it ? Youre missing the point altogether.

I have simply asked you questions the same way you asked a question in your OP.

I didn't presume you hadn't read it, I noticed you hadn't responded to it.

What point have I missed?

Many of the young people in this country would be grateful to have a home that could be flooded in the first place.

They can come live in my cellar if they pay more the the illegals that live there at the moment.... though tell them not to let on about the tunnel ;)

Quite right, no you do not have to respond to any posts whatsoever in the thread you started. I incorrectly assumed you cared enough about the issue implicit in your OP to respond to posts that challenged it.

I have no need to challenge it. This thread is not a competition to see which country has the biggest disaster, its to ask would other countries help us out in this instance, the way we help them out in their disasters. Up to now no one has answered my OP.

Archived