Entertainment or plain stupidity!

mart

In this clip from a prank TV channel people are sent in to a lift, and then the lights fail. So far ok. But while the power is off a “ghost” girl (clutching doll) enters in to the lift via a secret panel in the wall. When the lights come back on it`s almost heart attack time.

Here is the video clip

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2239288/Terrifying-TV-prank-sees-participants-stuck-lift-power--ghost-girl-appears.html?ICO=most_read_module

Saw it yesterday, it's having it's desired effect isn't it. !

Seriously though it may pull in the viewers but they are playing with fire, not only of causing an heart attack but i'm surprised no-one lashed out at the little girl, which was my greatest fear whilst watching it.

You don't really believe this is true. The participants must be actors, no one in this modern Sue for anything (including mental trauma) era, would be so daft as to scare someone out-of their-life and not think of the complications.

The majority of people in this prank could have serious mental / health problems if truly had no idea of what was about to happen. I know I would need clean pants.

You don't really believe this is true. The participants must be actors, no one in this modern Sue for anything (including mental trauma) era, would be so daft as to scare someone out-of their-life and not think of the complications.

The majority of people in this prank could have serious mental / health problems if truly had no idea of what was about to happen. I know I would need clean pants.

Its Brazil.They do it ll the time.

Saw it yesterday, it's having it's desired effect isn't it. !

Seriously though it may pull in the viewers but they are playing with fire, not only of causing an heart attack but i'm surprised no-one lashed out at the little girl, which was my greatest fear whilst watching it.

I have a bad heart, and would probably be taken very ill if I was subjected to something like that.

Call me a killjoy if you will, but IMO, it's a very foolish thing to do especially if you don't know whether or not the subject of the "prank" might have a seizure or a heart attack with the fright.

I don't think it's funny.

Entertaining the educationaly challanged, and keeping them dumb is necessary, ever heard of Circuses for the Plebs, well its the modern version, to keep you occupied, and HOW it worksOne cannot have such minds realising what is going on can one?

Entertaining the educationaly challanged, and keeping them dumb is necessary, ever heard of Circuses for the Plebs, well its the modern version, to keep you occupied, and HOW it worksOne cannot have such minds realising what is going on can one?

Ah, Illuminati.

Archived