Rotherham by election predictions

Just seen the stats from last election Andy. If the BNP moved over to UKIP (they wont go to Respect) thats over 6k straight away. The Tory vote will diminish and UKIP could easily pick up 2/3k from them. Lib Votes will go to Respect or either of the 2 Independents, unless they are complete fools and run back to Labour.

This is all without the Labour vote crumbling....

I wouldnt rule out Labour losing tomorrow.

There is not a chance of that happening.

Just seen the stats from last election Andy. If the BNP moved over to UKIP (they wont go to Respect) thats over 6k straight away. The Tory vote will diminish and UKIP could easily pick up 2/3k from them. Lib Votes will go to Respect or either of the 2 Independents, unless they are complete fools and run back to Labour.

This is all without the Labour vote crumbling....

I wouldnt rule out Labour losing tomorrow.

BNP voters are not renowned for tactical voting, or even understanding the concept, and their previous candidate is standing. If either respect or ukip are going to win it will be on low labour turnout.

A possibility, but an outside one.

Whilst I don't normally "do" politics , I would ideally like to see ukip take some votes , not on the basis of the child-fostering scandal , but on their actual policies . As stated before , i think Nigel Farage is something of a political rock god . I do not agree with some of ukip's policies , but think it might be important to join in at an early stage so my voice might influence policies in the future - what's the alternative , leave this fantastic country ???

Archived