Rotherham by election predictions

Er, UKIP is not racist- closet or otherwise. Please retract.

UKIP is clearly xenophobic. Whether it is racist or not is somewhat in the eye of the beholder.

It certainly has many racist supporters. It's leader may or may not have made racist statements.

Whichever way you view them, the leadership of UKIP are pretty objectionable, in my opinion.

UKIP is clearly xenophobic. Whether it is racist or not is somewhat in the eye of the beholder.

It certainly has many racist supporters. It's leader may or may not have made racist statements.

Whichever way you view them, the leadership of UKIP are pretty objectionable, in my opinion.

Bit harsh. In my view. If they were that way out Jeff would hardly be their candidate would he?

Xenophobic? I presume you aware that their leader Nigel Farage is married to a German Lady?

UKIP is clearly xenophobic.

Umm, no it's not. It's really not. Perhaps you meant another word? Xylophone, Xena Warrior Princess.... how about Zeitgeist?

It certainly has many racist supporters.
Let's not forget who most BNP supporters voted for before they voted BNP. That same article questions whether BNP voters are what we might call traditionally racist, which is quite startling when you consider that it's drawn from an enormous survey sample.

It's leader may or may not have made racist statements.
Farage is certainly colourful and not everyone's cup of tea (he's not mine as isn't UKIP) but can you quote us a few statements that may or may not be racist?

The above isn't a dig, but I do feel that sweeping statements deserve a little reflection.

• 5 weeks later...
A Labour MP gets caught fiddling and he gets sacked. A Tory MP is on the verge of getting investigated for fraud, so they make him their leader. That says a lot for the tory boys intentions I think!:roll:

not really as if this is Cameron, the lack of any kind of media coverage would mean he was either found innocent or never stood against any charge. unless you are talking about some other tory leader that is.

Archived