Help/advice with concert ticket blunder needed

Hi people, the other day I purchased 2 concert tickets as a present from a daily deal site... Only to find out the next day I had only been sold 1! It turns out I bought the last ticket.

I'm furious though because not at any point was I told there wasn't 2 to buy, price was confirmed twice (before and after) when paid on card for 2 tickets, it was when I got the voucher the next day it only said 1 seat on... So I checked payment wasn't gone and they had only took for 1.

WHY?? Why didn't I get told there was only 1??

What use is that to anyone!

And to top it off its 'non refundable'

And the purchaser has to go pick the ticket up even if I was able to sell it on.... At Manchester!

So... What would you do????

Hi people, the other day I purchased 2 concert tickets as a present from a daily deal site... Only to find out the next day I had only been sold 1! It turns out I bought the last ticket.

I'm furious though because not at any point was I told there wasn't 2 to buy, price was confirmed twice (before and after) when paid on card for 2 tickets, it was when I got the voucher the next day it only said 1 seat on... So I checked payment wasn't gone and they had only took for 1.

WHY?? Why didn't I get told there was only 1??

What use is that to anyone!

And to top it off its 'non refundable'

And the purchaser has to go pick the ticket up even if I was able to sell it on.... At Manchester!

So... What would you do????

It should be refundable after all you ordered two & therefore should have been sold two. They changed your order without notifying you. Keep all your proof that you ordered two & if you have no luck with the ticket company reclaim via your card company

Hi thanks for your reply :)

I don't understand how you mean 'reclaim via your card company' ?

It was sold wrongly by 'living social' who send me a voucher, but I have to collect the tickets with the voucher from the ticket issuers-'seatwave' I'm told by seatwave that living social is at fault for issuing just one.

Hi thanks for your reply

I don't understand how you mean 'reclaim via your card company' ?

It was sold wrongly by 'living social' who send me a voucher, but I have to collect the tickets with the voucher from the ticket issuers-'seatwave' I'm told by seatwave that living social is at fault for issuing just one.

If you paid by card you can dispute the transaction and possibly (probably) get a refund

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Archived