The Mossbrook, Eckington

GrahamY

I went for a meal at the Mossbrook a few days ago. The pub itself is lovely, the atmosphere was great and the food was very nice. The only criticism I would make is that we had to wait quite a long time to be served because they appeared to be short staffed. I will definitively be going back though.

I live about 5 mins walk from The Mossbrook and we go there fairly regularly for drinks and/or food. We have never had a bad meal yet after nearly 3 years. In my experience if you're not happy with something then the staff are more than happy to change it or take it off your bill. It's a shame that your meal did not live up to your expectation as it's one of the only pubs left round Eckington that has managed to stay open and it's generally very busy most days especially at the weekend so it can't be doing much wrong!! Long live The Mossbrook!!!!! ;)

Archived