Do they think no-one has a birthday in December?

I would be happy to get a birthday present not wrapped in x.mas paper, mines on the 21st and thats what happens every year.

I have a friend whose birthday is on December 25th and we have 7 family birthdays between Christmas Day and the 4th of January. I can't believe that people can't be bothered marking your birthday out as separate to Christmas!

I never give my friend whose birthday is on Christmas Day a Christmas card, but I always send her a birthday card, because she's at risk of her birthday being trampled by lots of other people who get their own day to be special during the rest of the year.

My mum (born on New Year's Day) and her sister (born on New Year's Eve) generally have a joint party that runs on from one day to the other, which coincidentally falls on the one day in the year that nobody minds staying up and having a few drinks :) It's really hard to go out for dinner on your birthday for either of them though.

Yes, like you say when younger perhaps, but everyone else has a birthday & Christmas don't they?.........surely though no one can forget it?

Not really..... I do get birthday cards, just not a lot of pressies these days......!! :) :)

Archived