Orbital, where to go after.

Nekatom

Going to see Orbital next Saturday at 02. Would imagine be done for 11 ish. Wondering where to go after. Nice dance music would be great. We are a bunch of 40 somethings so would'nt appreciate too young a crowd.

---------- Post added 29-11-2012 at 19:51 ----------

No one? That bad?

There is a "beep" night on after the gig which ticket holders can get into free from my understanding. Our group of 30 something's will be trying it and if its not great we will head to Bowery, green room, washington, hop and then to dq to rave on with the youngsters!!

---------- Post added 29-11-2012 at 21:22 ----------

Penelope's may be open too but no idea what's on, or if its open x

The Orbital Aftershow party kicks off (upstairs in O2 Academy) straight after the gig and will not disappoint...

DJ on the night are:

Dill (Planet Zogg)

Driver (Headcharge)

Daisy Rascal (Collect)

Jim Random (NSB Radio)

+ Special discounted drinks all night!

Free entry to Orbital & Pulp ticket holders but on first come first served basis. Once we are full, we a re full!

See you on the dancefloor!

http://www.o2academysheffield.co.uk/event/46675/halcyon-on-on-beats-bleeps-and-old-skool-rave-tickets

i 'd have a guess 9 while 10.40

---------- Post added 09-12-2012 at 15:55 ----------

Orbital were incredible, upstairs was ok not my sort of music but passed an hour on. One thing i'd like to mention were the security, absolutely spot on, no attitudes and all with a smile on their face.

---------- Post added 09-12-2012 at 15:56 ----------

Orbital were incredible, upstairs was ok not my sort of music but passed an hour on. One thing i'd like to mention were the security, absolutely spot on, no attitudes and all with a smile on their face.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived