5% of British MSMs have HIV.

AIDS and HIV are at record levels in the UK amongst MSM groups. More than 1 in 20 MSMs (man sex with man) is currently diagnosed as carrying HIV or AIDS.

This must mean that 95% MSM groups are HIV free and probably think wall paper is passe.apparently 56% doughnuts contain jam,while 34% are iced and 35% cannot add up.

---------- Post added 29-11-2012 at 20:13 ----------

It's nonsense.

It's like the terms the race discrimination "industry" come up with.

My wife got told off for using the term "Mixed Race" a little while ago.

Apparently that's wrong now. This week's term is "Dual Heritage".

It's all ridiculous.

Dual heritage is an old-fashioned road which predates motorways.

---------- Post added 29-11-2012 at 20:15 ----------

Perhaps it's to cover people in the sex industry, who wouldn't class themselves as gay but have sex with men for mondy?

Why wait till Monday when you can have fun on six other days?

It does make sense for the blood donor service. All they need to know is whether or not the man has had sex with another man. You could ask someone if they were gay and the answer could be "yes" but they might never have slept with another man.

Kenneth Williams fits that profile, he supposedly remained a virgin all his life.

I heard of the case of the young man who had sex with a truck, he's now HGV positive

Is he feeling a bit run down?

The term MSM has been around for years and serves a useful purpose

I must confess it's a new one on me.

AIDS and HIV are at record levels in the UK amongst MSM groups. More than 1 in 20 MSMs (man sex with man) is currently diagnosed as carrying HIV or AIDS.
Without reading the whole thread, whatever is an 'MSM'? Some product from Microsoft?

MSM are not gay men....hence the term MSM

Remind me not to go down Rivelin then, I might catch summat!

Firstly I think HIV is a serious issue still and we need to do more.

However why are MSM's not entitled gay or bisexual men. Whats the reason you have a new term like this. Is it political correctness again.

Archived