What's spearmints like?

SheffMale76

Assuming that these dancers are actually sexy, and assuming that you're a male and don't play for "the pink panthers", don't you like to watch attractive semi naked women writhing around in a comfortable, legal and safe environment?

What's not to like. I'd hardly call that sad.

Sorry to have to disagree eminence but could you not find a more constructive use of your time. Are there any of these places of so called entertainment where men do the dancing, I doubt it because its a case of male double standards and being easily pleased because your brains are in your trousers:roll::roll:

I have been in the place twice on "lads" nights out, found the place to be quite nice decor wise the majority of the girls were stunning the drinks were reasonably priced (higher than normal but not excessive).

Obviously the girls only talk to you to earn their money, this is the "job" they are getting paid for. I understand that the girls who work their are not made to do so by force, its their choice.

Not a place I want or need to frequent on a regular basis but it does no harm.

I think the sage like wisdom of Karl Pilkington sums up Lap Dancing Clubs quite accurately:

You pay twenty quid. They dance in front of you, but you’re not allowed to touch, which to me is like…going to a restaurant, ordering a nice, big, warm dinner and they put it in front of you and it’s like, “Well, you can’t eat it!” And you say, “But it’s going cold!”

An old colleague of mine used to go quite often to Spearmint Rhino's before he met his missus. He seemed to enjoy his visits.

You clearly don't understand the concept of these places or the needs of a man Denlin. Let me help you out.

These clubs are an entertainment destination for a night out when men want to celebrate, maybe a recent achievement or some form of success. They choose a place like this because the ultimate reward in life as a man for a job well done is to be surrounded by a variety of attentive sexy ladies. The productivity of the city of London would shut down overnight if this was not true. Trading rooms would be half empty. Sales of high end cars would plummet.

What happens at the end of every James Bond movie when he's managed to save the world, that's right, he's rewarded by an encounter with a sultry and exotic naked woman in his bed...oh james. Because that's the ultimate attribute of success. That's what we need to know what it feels to really be THE MAN! You don't see bond clocking off and heading home in his ford focus to his wife and kids do you now. Men need a reason to win.

Being surrounded by stunning women is absolute proof you're a winner. Men want to feel desired by beautiful women. Why do you think so many successful married men cheat, because women age and the wife simply can't make him feel desired anymore, not like he needs, being the top achiever that he is, he needs to be constantly reminded.

Honestly Denlin, this is very basic stuff, ask your dennis, he'll tell you.

Yeh right, I could understand it if they gave you a new Ferrari and you got yourself a woman who liked you but these are complete strangers and you go to ogle. Like I said brains in trousers and no respect for women or them for themselves either actually:roll::roll:

Just realised this is like when we first used to post before I said I liked you:hihi::hihi::hihi:

As for degrading, it's hardly a brothel. If the girls work their own free will and enjoy it, all the power to them. I had a friend who worked in a similar establishment (although somewhat sleazier) elsewhere in the country and she made a tonne of cash and absolutely loved her job. Are the Chippendales degrading to men?

You clearly don't understand the concept of these places or the needs of a man Denlin. Let me help you out.

These clubs are an entertainment destination for a night out when men want to celebrate, maybe a recent achievement or some form of success. They choose a place like this because the ultimate reward in life as a man for a job well done is to be surrounded by a variety of attentive sexy ladies. The productivity of the city of London would shut down overnight if this was not true. Trading rooms would be half empty. Sales of high end cars would plummet.

What happens at the end of every James Bond movie when he's managed to save the world, that's right, he's rewarded by an encounter with a sultry and exotic naked woman in his bed...oh james. Because that's the ultimate attribute of success. That's what we need to know what it feels to really be THE MAN! You don't see bond clocking off and heading home in his ford focus to his wife and kids do you now. Men need a reason to win.

Being surrounded by stunning women is absolute proof you're a winner. Men want to feel desired by beautiful women. Why do you think so many successful married men cheat, because women age and the wife simply can't make him feel desired anymore, not like he needs, being the top achiever that he is, he needs to be constantly reminded.

Honestly Denlin, this is very basic stuff, ask your dennis, he'll tell you.

You are right about the desire to be surrounded by women but this has got to be based on their inherent qualities and not their wallets.And remember James Bond is a fantasy figure who bears little relation to men in the real world.

What could possibly be more exciting than a half naked sexy female stranger getting all up in my face...doesn't get much better than that. It's called winning!

The only way life could possibly get any better is if she spoke with a strong Ukrainian / Russian accent and told me I was in severe danger. :DYou and dennis should try out some role-play, then you'd see.

:hihi::hihi: Plant pot

Archived