What's spearmints like?

SheffMale76

Its the nature of the species for men to enjoy the sight of naked/semi-naked/sexily dressed women, its why we have existed for so long.

Have the badge of honour wearing moral minority on here never had a second glance at an attractive woman.

Of course, but i've never paid for the pleasure.

You clearly don't understand the concept of these places or the needs of a man Denlin. Let me help you out.

These clubs are an entertainment destination for a night out when men want to celebrate, maybe a recent achievement or some form of success. They choose a place like this because the ultimate reward in life as a man for a job well done is to be surrounded by a variety of attentive sexy ladies. The productivity of the city of London would shut down overnight if this was not true. Trading rooms would be half empty. Sales of high end cars would plummet.

Being surrounded by stunning women is absolute proof you're a winner. Men want to feel desired by beautiful women. Why do you think so many successful married men cheat, because women age and the wife simply can't make him feel desired anymore, not like he needs, being the top achiever that he is, he needs to be constantly reminded.

Honestly Denlin, this is very basic stuff, ask your dennis, he'll tell you.

Sorry FB they're for men who want to play "pocket billiards" and are crap at pulling birds & have more money than sense. Its okay being surrounded by stunning women, but you cannot touch them, get into a relationship there is ACTUAL physical contact:hihi:

Sorry FB they're for men who want to play "pocket billiards" and are crap at pulling birds & have more money than sense. Its okay being surrounded by stunning women, but you cannot touch them, get into a relationship there is ACTUAL physical contact:hihi:

I dont think people go in Spearmint Rhino expecting to walk out with their future long term partner!!! Ridiculous.

You must realise Bypass, these clubs have come along way in the last few years, it's all about providing an experience that can't be recreated in every day life.

When was the last time you had 2 naked hotties dancing in your face whilst another one fed you grapes, granted that was the more expensive Arabian Prince package but pulling a bird is hardly going to come close to that.

At my age I'd just settle for being fed grapes kiddo :hihi::hihi:

Archived