What's spearmints like?

SheffMale76

It's good to see common sense returning to this thread.

But it should be noted that frequenting these venues must be in moderation.

My father in law manages a strip club down south. One old man has been going in for a few years a few nights a week, and pays upfront for a whole evening talking to one girl. He genuinely thinks they are in some kind of relationship and shes had thousands, as well as several gifts and a car out of him. Father in law estimates hes probably spent over 50 grand over the last few years. Shes happy to keep just talking to him and getting paid, then of course moving onto the next punter as soon as he leaves. As long as you see it as fun and dont get addicted like that, its fine!

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

I dont think people go in Spearmint Rhino expecting to walk out with their future long term partner!!! Ridiculous.

No people go to these places as they have no hope, of finding their partner as I say still got the image of the dirty mac brigade, and that will never go.

No people go to these places as they have no hope, of finding their partner as I say still got the image of the dirty mac brigade, and that will never go.

i went once on a stag night, and for that reason only, as do others. havent been back since, but went under no false pretences. its is what it is, and it must work as a business model, people are making a lot of money out of it, girls included.

What are you talking about, the majority of people in these places are lads on stag do's, birthday celebrations, works outings etc

The group I went in with were certainly far form people with "no hope", a ridiculous over generalisation.

As for the post above, if said man is in a position where he can afford to spend 50K on a girl then so be it, he's happy, she's happy, this man could be single for many reasons and has the money to have a girls company with no strings attached.

As for the post above, if said man is in a position where he can afford to spend 50K on a girl then so be it, he's happy, she's happy, this man could be single for many reasons and has the money to have a girls company with no strings attached.

Oh hes not happy, or shouldn't be :hihi: Hes about 75 and thinks this 23 year old woman is going to run away and marry him... she of course says she will, he believes it. As soon as she can escape from this awful place of work, they'll be together! Its disgusting, he could be selling his house or anything to do it, one day he'll turn up and she'll have left, he'll be heartbroken. Luckily most people don't get to that point of addiction and delusion though.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Archived