What's spearmints like?

SheffMale76

As for the girls, some of them make 2 grand by working a couple of nights a week, they 'rent' space in the club for £25 an hour, and then the rest is theirs. They are certainly not being exploited, they know exactly what they're doing, some of them have really good day jobs as well. Hubby used to live in the flat above the club which is in Maidenhead, and had to lock his doors at all times as they would try sneaking men upstairs for sex, charging £300. They have just got a cashback facility, but its £100 minimum, and added private booths where you get a much more personal, 3 times the cost dance.

The only loser is the paying man, but as long as he has a bit of sense and doesnt go too far, has a bit of fun, doesnt spend his monthly wage in an hour, and goes home happy and not wanting to return tomorrow, its all good.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Firstly Christopher, this is a very tolerant thread, all "persuasions" and their opinions are welcome here.

How nice of you to welcome me.

Now ... let us move onto the nonsense. :)

Being surrounded by stunning women is absolute proof you're a winner

Repeating it doesn't make it true. If you must pay for a woman to pay attention to you, then that is not my definition of being succesful.

There is more value in my gf wanting to be with me out of her own free will, than paying a million women to come and dance for me.

we can't all be James Bond.

Nobody can be James Bond; he's fictional.

And as it's a well known FACT that perception IS reality

A metaphysical lapdance - good. You're doing a very good job of convincing yourself, but not me. You can think you're the bees knees and the muts nuts - but if you have to pay a woman to spend time with you then I think, ultimately, that it's a little sad.

Why stay at home and have burgers when you can go out to Spearmint Rhinos and have STEAK!

That's not a real metaphor though. At home is real, with real people and real lives. It's not glamourous, or sexy, but is of infinite more value than having someone's clevage in your face for £20.

In Spearmint Rhino, YOU ARE JONNY BIG B*LL*CKS!

If you feel that way, then I can't stop you. If you want to buy it and women want to sell it - I wouldn't stop that.

However, I certainly don't agree that it is of any value to a life. I genuinely feel pity for you, and I don't say that to insult. There is so much more worth in a real relationship.

I do think I'm the bees knees and the mutts nuts but only because when I look at my reflection in the flashing neon mirror at Spearmint Rhino, I ask myself the question, "who am I", and the answer comes back loud and clear...YOU FACEBOOK are a WINNER!

It says something about you that this is how you define yourself. That you must pay for a woman to dance for you in order to feel this way.

You pay so much more for your relationship

No I don't. I don't pay anything for her time.

And that's before you get divorced and lose a fortune.

That's the risk that one takes when forming relationships. I'd rather take that risk than pay for a woman to spend time with me, personally.

I think if we try to delve deeper into why you don't like it, we may be able to find out the real route problem or little "issue" that's stopping you enjoy yourself. Do you find it uncomfortable being around lots of naked women? Do you think it might help if you come to Spearmint Rhino one night to see if you can conquer this fear?

You're trying to allude that I have some pyschological problem because I don't pay women to show me their genitalia?

:rolleyes:

I think this is the main point though, for the every day guy, these places provide "the bond on the budget" experience :hihi:

I defy any man to go out and hire a supercar for the day, drive it around like someones chasing you, then go to a lap dance joint that evening and see at the end of it if you haven't had the best day in years!

That is a wonderful business opportunity right there. Denlin, you could play M, Judy Dench's character.

Plant pot, this is just like old times isn't it:hihi::hihi::hihi: Oooh you are awful but I like you

Archived