Coming out of the closet- I'm a UKIP supporter

I'm coming out of the closet , if George Michael and Fredddie Mercury can do it , then why not me ? I apologise to my family and friends for a life based upon deception. While you thought that I was "down the pub" I was actually delivering UKIP leaflets -sorry folks , presume I'll burn in hell

I'm coming out of the closet , if George Michael and Fredddie Mercury can do it , then why not me ? I apologise to my family and friends for a life based upon deception. While you thought that I was "down the pub" I was actually delivering UKIP leaflets -sorry folks , presume I'll burn in hell

With friends like George Michael who needs enemas.:roll:

Have you had a lobotomy?:cool:

Some of the decisions that are made in Brussels are so ridiculous i can understand why people would want to support UKIP,but that isn't a good enough reason to support them,you have to look at their other policies before judging whether they are a good party.

Archived