Coming out of the closet- I'm a UKIP supporter

But it's about far more than simple poliitics ! Everyone should be taking a very close look at TUPE - if you think that your pension rights will be upheld then think again , it ain't gonna happen , just carry on with those cupcakes ........./.

TUPE came from the EU and it never included pension rights, which was probably a mistake, but when it was initially introduced pensions weren't the problem they are now.

there was no protection before TUPE and I have very little doubt that a conservative government would abandon it should they have the opportunity

I have a very serious problem with UKIP.

It isn't the thinly veiled racism that they pander too, although I find that distasteful.

It isn't the half baked policies that would thrust the nation 60 years into the past.

It isn't even the fact that they look like closet Tories to me.

No. My real problem is that every time I see Nigel Farage, he reminds me of Beaker from the Muppets.

It isn't the thinly veiled racism that they pander too, although I find that distasteful.

It isn't the half baked policies that would thrust the nation 60 years into the past.

No. My real problem is that every time I see Nigel Farage, he reminds me of Beaker from the Muppets.

nigel farage was a tory before he went off and got involved with ukip

they are the wing of the tory party which was too mad than even the tories could stomach

Spot-on, but this is my main reason to dislike 'em!

Archived