Coming out of the closet- I'm a UKIP supporter

Why is classed as acceptable by the so called liberal minded to discriminate against a person on political beliefs, yet not religious beliefs?

As far as I know it isn't but feel free to prove otherwise.

I'm not exactly sure who you mean by the so called liberal minded either.

Whatever the makeup of their members or indeed supporters they are undeniably correct that the EU is a wasteful bureaucratic mess that has brought most of continental Europe to it's knees.

So well done you pro-Commission people, have a bun.

Brought most of continental Europe to its knees? If you hadn't noticed, the UK hasn't been doing swimmingly since the bankers. crisis of 2007/8 which was nothing to do with the EU. A lot of continental Europe has been doing better than us recently. The exceptions - Italy, Spain, Greece - have, like us, been undermined by their own governments.

There is more to the EU that the Commission if you cared to study it. Commissioners are appointed by national governments and the other institutions are run by elected representatives.

I'm coming out of the closet , if George Michael and Fredddie Mercury can do it , then why not me ? I apologise to my family and friends for a life based upon deception. While you thought that I was "down the pub" I was actually delivering UKIP leaflets -sorry folks , presume I'll burn in hell

I'm normally a labour voter but I may have experimented with UKIP at the last PCC election. I suppose I was UKIP curious. My wifes a labour party member but she is very supportive and understanding.

Some of the decisions that are made in Brussels are so ridiculous i can understand why people would want to support UKIP,but that isn't a good enough reason to support them,you have to look at their other policies before judging whether they are a good party.

Just as a matter of interest can you list some of those ridiculous decisions coming out of Brussels?

Just as a matter of interest can you list some of those ridiculous decisions coming out of Brussels?

I agree I'm pro European but I am simpathetic to UKIP in the sense that I think we need to settle this argument once and for all. Have a referendum on membership of a federal Europe, have the debate and then move on.

The referendum during the 70s was a con and everyone knows it.

Some of the decisions that are made in Brussels are so ridiculous i can understand why people would want to support UKIP

What, you mean like making the UK government and water companies make sure the rivers, seas and beaches are as clean as they have ever been since before the industrial revolution?

Archived