Coming out of the closet- I'm a UKIP supporter

What, you mean like making the UK government and water companies make sure the rivers, seas and beaches are as clean as they have ever been since before the industrial revolution?

I'm not promoting the UKIP party you know,nor am i a Eurosceptic.I'm quite aware the EU have made some good decisions,but i'm also suggesting they are not without fault and that needs to be acknowledged sometimes.

I'm not promoting the UKIP party you know,nor am i a Eurosceptic.I'm quite aware the EU have made some good decisions,but i'm also suggesting they are not without fault and that needs to be acknowledged sometimes.

So we can make up our minds I'll ask again, what are these ridiculous decisions?

So we can make up our minds I'll ask again, what are these ridiculous decisions?

Don't expect me to provide you with information.

Examine the the pros and cons of the EU if you havn't allready done so? It covers a broad spectrum of issues.Some might say some of its decisions have been questionable? or ridiculous? and that its failure to recognise how serious the financial crisis would become was an oversight.

So yes make your own mind up,and form your own conclusions.

I'm not opposing the ideal and vision of the EU and would like to see it continue,but perhaps it needs to shape up a bit more and then we wouldn't have so many sceptics.

Don't expect me to provide you with information.

Examine the the pros and cons of the EU if you havn't allready done so? It covers a broad spectrum of issues.Some might say some of its decisions have been questionable? or ridiculous? and that its failure to recognise how serious the financial crisis would become was an oversight.

So yes make your own mind up,and form your own conclusions.

I'm not opposing the ideal and vision of the EU and would like to see it continue,but perhaps it needs to shape up a bit more and then we wouldn't have so many sceptics.

Forgive me, but I fail to understand why you cannot substantiate your claims that there have been ridiculous decisions handed down from Brussels. In my opinion, there have been questionable decisions which, upon closer scrutiny, have proved to be entirely reasonable.

However, it is you that is making these bold claims about ridiculous decisions and all I'm asking from you is to provide information as to what these decisions are and then we can perhaps judge whether or not you are simply throwing this phrase around.

Ruining our fishing Industry for a start along with the stupid law that requires our fishermen to through back fish because they are to small, these fish then die, They could be used for allsorts of food products.

Changing our light bulb fittings how daft is that.

Banning the reuse of jam jars.

Telling us we cannot have bent cucumbers and knobbly carrots.

Prunes cannot be described as a laxative etc,etc,etc, etc, etc, etc.

Forgive me, but I fail to understand why you cannot substantiate your claims that there have been ridiculous decisions handed down from Brussels. In my opinion, there have been questionable decisions which, upon closer scrutiny, have proved to be entirely reasonable.

However, it is you that is making these bold claims about ridiculous decisions and all I'm asking from you is to provide information as to what these decisions are and then we can perhaps judge whether or not you are simply throwing this phrase around.

For a person who suddenly appears to have so much praise for the EU, i would have expected you to have expressed your reasons for your support before,instead of being so petty and picking out a phrase you dissaproved of.

Why don't you state why you believe support for UKIP is wrong if you feel so strongly about it?

For a person who suddenly appears to have so much praise for the EU, i would have expected you to have expressed your reasons for your support before,instead of being so petty and picking out a phrase you dissaproved of.

Why don't you state why you believe support for UKIP is wrong if you feel so strongly about it?

Sorry, I seem to have hit a nerve. You obviously cannot identify any ridiculous decisions so I'll leave this thread to you and your delusions.

Archived