Coming out of the closet- I'm a UKIP supporter

I love the final line of that article. Green ink, no doubt.

On the Star website the UKIP supporters are flogging to death the idea that UKIP are in the political centre. Jeffrey Shaw has done the same on here. And then they are in the same EU group as the Front National, Vlaams Belang and Austrian Freedom Party whose first leader was Anton Reinthaller, a former Nazi Minister of Agriculture and SS officer. Obviously he was in the centre of the SS.

On the Star website the UKIP supporters are flogging to death the idea that UKIP are in the political centre. Jeffrey Shaw has done the same on here. And then they are in the same EU group as the Front National, Vlaams Belang and Austrian Freedom Party whose first leader was Anton Reinthaller, a former Nazi Minister of Agriculture and SS officer. Obviously he was in the centre of the SS.

If UKIP are the in the political centre then I'm Margaret Thatcher.

Sorry, I seem to have hit a nerve. You obviously cannot identify any ridiculous decisions so I'll leave this thread to you and your delusions.

Hit a nerve? i think its the other way round.What delusions are you actually referring to?

Support for the UKIP party is growing in numbers,why do you think that is?

The posts above show a lack of understanding of European politics, or total naivety.

With the vast number of different parties returning MEPs from all the member states, it is necessary for them to form alliances and blocs to achieve broad aims where they share some commonality of view, so you might get Labour MEPs in a bloc with Communists, for example. It doesn't mean they all share the same policies on all fronts.

Imagine what our own Parliament may be like if there were perhaps 100 plus parties with MPs. Even with far fewer parties, sometimes they form coalitions. That's politics.

Archived