UKIP, BNP & RESPECT all get more votes than coalition combined in Rotherham

Most places that are Tory strongholds are nice, affluent places, so you can understand people voting for more of the same. Why do people vote when all they do is keep people poor and dependent on benefits?

Probably voting tory would make poor people poorer.

Not a lot of wealth proportionately in the north so why would one vote for a party dedicated to people keeping wealth by being parasites off the masses

Probably voting tory would make poor people poorer.

Not a lot of wealth proportionately in the north so why would one vote for a party dedicated to people keeping wealth by being parasites off the masses

How is the Conservative party "dedicated to people keeping wealth by being parasites off the masses"?

The conservative party

protects and expresses the interests of that small part of the people who control wealth.

I believe that the labour movement for all it’s faults tries to look after the people who do the work not the ones who get an unfair return on being fortunate enough to inherit power and wealth.

I have no argument against wealth creators; whoever they do have a duty to society to help improve life for everyone.

Without a labour movement the pay and conditions in this country would not improve.

Health and safety at work would hardly matter unless it impacted on profitability.

You only have to look around the world at countries with no labour movement to see the lot of the workers.

I am not saying that labour is perfect or even near ,but at least some within the movement have the right idea.

The conservative party

protects and expresses the interests of that small part of the people who control wealth.

I believe that the labour movement for all it’s faults tries to look after the people who do the work not the ones who get an unfair return on being fortunate enough to inherit power and wealth.

I have no argument against wealth creators; whoever they do have a duty to society to help improve life for everyone.

Without a labour movement the pay and conditions in this country would not improve.

Health and safety at work would hardly matter unless it impacted on profitability.

You only have to look around the world at countries with no labour movement to see the lot of the workers.

I am not saying that labour is perfect or even near ,but at least some within the movement have the right idea.

Looking at the countries with no wealth creators is a good indicator of how crap life would be like without them.

Like turkeys voting for Christmas, Rotherham is Sheffield's little sister when it comes to Labour voting sheep.

Excellent progress for UKIP.

Slowly but surely this party is beginning to be treated as a real threat to Lib-Lab-Con.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

I wouldn't start wetting your knickers yet.

UKIP always increase their vote share in less affluent towns because the sheep get suckered into their heavy PR anti immigration stance. Just like the Daily Mail and the Sun, its always sensationalised and targetted.

What about the rest of UKIP's lesser pushed manifesto eh...

... it opposes the move to legislate for same-sex marriage.

... to create a 31% flat tax on all earned incomes

...Direct the majority of health care spending to elected County Health Boards (another load of QUANGOS eh)

...base our long term energy strategy on gas, nuclear and coal!!

...small business to self regulate their own health, safety, food safety and hygene practices...

Wonder why they never spread these "vote winners" all over the papers.

Good luck in the General Election (maybe this year, well next year, well next decade) pehaps :roll:

Looking at the countries with no wealth creators is a good indicator of how crap life would be like without them.

As I posted no problem with wealth creators just the people who inherit power and privilege

Should society be happy with a few getting and using the fruits of the masses labour far in excess of their contribution to society

India has lots of wealth creators and also an awful lot of poverty

Archived