UKIP, BNP & RESPECT all get more votes than coalition combined in Rotherham

I hope that you don't mind my amendment.

---------- Post added 30-11-2012 at 21:21 ----------

Do you even bother to look at election results and the real world?

It's tempting to say that you inhabit an ivory tower, but in reality you're just sitting on top of a pile of **** made up of your own delusions and other peoples lies.

I see, they are lies just because you don't happen to like them?

The conservative party

protects and expresses the interests of that small part of the people who control wealth.

I believe that the labour movement for all it’s faults tries to look after the people who do the work not the ones who get an unfair return on being fortunate enough to inherit power and wealth.

I have no argument against wealth creators; whoever they do have a duty to society to help improve life for everyone.

Without a labour movement the pay and conditions in this country would not improve.

Health and safety at work would hardly matter unless it impacted on profitability.

You only have to look around the world at countries with no labour movement to see the lot of the workers.

I am not saying that labour is perfect or even near ,but at least some within the movement have the right idea.

Excellent post!

Archived