How long will the sun last?

It's more worrying than that as it's predicted that the oceans will vaporize in 2.1 billion years as the sun expands, also the earth's rotation is gradually slowing so that the year will be getting longer.
So I'll probably have to move house then, that's a pest

It's more worrying than that as it's predicted that the oceans will vaporize in 2.1 billion years as the sun expands, also the earth's rotation is gradually slowing so that the year will be getting longer.

Only 2.1 billion years, so much to do, and so little time to do it, I don't see it affecting anyone on SF.

So will calenders get more expensive or will they just be better value? I bet they'll get dearer.It's just an underhanded ploy for unscrupulous stationers to make more money out of hard up calender buyers.I'll certainly have to think twice before buying my usual "Cute kittens wearing hats" calender.

[/b]

So will calenders get more expensive or will they just be better value? I bet they'll get dearer.It's just an underhanded ploy for unscrupulous stationers to make more money out of hard up calender buyers.I'll certainly have to think twice before buying my usual "Cute kittens wearing hats" calender.

By that time inflation will have multiplied by 2 billion % and well have to leave the Galactic Economic Union as our national debt will have exceeded the GDP of the entire galaxy.

So how much will my cats in hats or puppies in national dress calenders cost by then?

Probably into the millions of pounds (Renbinis?) each, although cats and dogs will have evolved into other creatures. We might even have cards featuring aliens in their national dress, although it will take a few thousand years for your card to reach the nearest star system.

Archived