What's the LEAST appreciated Christmas present you ever had?

Its my birthday Sunday, daughter (age 3) has given away that I have boots, coat and smellies so far. I only wanted a flippin hoover :(

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Daft as it sounds Leah, some women do prefer things of that nature as more practical, for them; but our lass would kill me :hihi:

Its my birthday Sunday, daughter (age 3) has given away that I have boots, coat and smellies so far. I only wanted a flippin hoover :(

You're definitely a strange lady!!!...(in a nice way of course)....Did I wriggle out of that? :hihi:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leah-Lacie

Its my birthday Sunday, daughter (age 3) has given away that I have boots, coat and smellies so far. I only wanted a flippin hoover

Daft as it sounds Leah, some women do prefer things of that nature as more practical, for them; but our lass would kill me

I've got a coat, 100s of pairs of shoes and will get untold amounts of bath stuff and smellies at xmas... all this means is I will have to spend my own money on a hoover :hihi:

Last Christmas, I was fully expecting to get a remote controlled helicopter (with on-board camera) from my girlfriend. Little did I know that they hadn't been invented yet.

Imagine my 'Kindle surprise' and abject misery when it turned out to be nothing more than a state of the art e-book! No way would it fly, or take photographs of next-door neighbour's budgie's beakular expression in a violent mid-air collision, however hard I tried! :mad:

I hope G/F remedies this, this coming festive season ... or else there may be trouble!

I hardly ever use the Kindle (apart from three hours a day) ... it's got to be the worst Christmas present ever! (and, dear reader, I've caught Maryshelleyitis from it, in a fashion of the most inhospitable manner! Perchance I may recover from this most indeterminable affliction in the due course of time ... happenstance being weighed on the side of the accursed)

Here's the one I really wanted but couldn't afford http://ardrone2.parrot.com/

Well have a great birthday anyway

I'll try, whilst struggling with my hoover with the snapped hose! And hopefully not giving birth of course (due Thursday) but if I don't I'll be waddling round like a big fat beast. Feeling a crap birthday coming on :P:hihi:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bypassblade

[/color]Who else is wishing that Alcoblog gets his wish for Christmas, and gets a nice remote controlled helicopter lol.

Perchance to dream, dear friend!

I so want to buy you one :) I'll make one myself for next year!

Archived