Can an aromatherapist please help with my skin?

Aleksandr

The latest research was done by the dermatology department at Sheffield Children's Hospital Trust 2012. (on adults though, not children)

you mean this?

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22995032

19 people, that's a good experiment.

potential to promote the development of, and exacerbate existing, atopic dermatitis

unless you mean something else, that research is a hilariously small test

From the age of 9months my son had eczema .Over the years the medics tried many topical creams and lotions . 11 yrs down the line turned out he was allergic to all the above . We stopped using all the emulsifying ointments and prescription drugs . We changed his diet and there was a marked improvement .When you are struggling with a severe skin condition you will try anything to ease your pain and irritation. Why are you all so annoyed with this young lady .Unless you have been in her shoes you cannot know how she feels.

I was referring to the argan oil, which the poster claims to remove wrinkles.

No I didn't claim argan oil removed wrinkles. I was just saying they include ingredient in wrinkle creams (fact: evidence not needed). I make no claims about efficacy of it. I was just saying I like it which I think i am allowed to do without evidence.

---------- Post added 01-12-2012 at 22:19 ----------

you mean this?

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22995032

19 people, that's a good experiment.

unless you mean something else, that research is a hilariously small test

And actually it was very interesting research because although it was on only 19 people - all nineteen had breakdown of Stratum Corneum. I seem to remember it was something to do with the proportions of linoleic and oleic acid but I'm not quite sure. It wasn't what I wanted to hear either and it wasn't my research but I reckon it's sound.

because CHEMICALS

new fangled made up formulas that sound sciencey for skin care treatment at boots is easier than going to the doctors, plus you have it explained to you on the tv with videos which makes you understand SCIENCE of the magic formula.

hocus pocus industry has scam artists that know how play people

But they have stuff like propolyfaltasy9 in them :hihi:

Archived