Valentines gifts for guys?

Originally posted by RPG

A gadget and some Lindt chocolates ;)

what about something novel like a photo mug with a picture of you on it?

Things that he can put on display in place of work are good; so long as they aren't too cheesy/mushy :P

Originally posted by Bluelunar

what stuff would guys like to get for valentines day??? i'm having a hard time thinking what i should get for my boyfriend! i walk around the shops and most of them only sell stuff for girls! its not very "manly" to get him a cute teddy is it? hehe

I know the feeling hunny :rolleyes: looked at the card selection in Smiths and was vaguely appalled at the cheesyness. Not used to getting Valentine things normally...

...although it has been suggested by other "reputable" members on this forum, that for blokes beer is always welcome.

A card and a six pack :thumbsup: and they say romance is dead! :wink:

Originally posted by Mosherchik

I know the feeling hunny :rolleyes: looked at the card selection in Smiths and was vaguely appalled at the cheesyness. Not used to getting Valentine things normally...

...although it has been suggested by other "reputable" members on this forum, that for blokes beer is always welcome.

A card and a six pack :thumbsup: and they say romance is dead! :wink:

You could always stick a pink bow and a rose on it :P

Originally posted by rtapper

You could always stick a pink bow and a rose on it :P

Youre not dropping the pink thing any time soon are you? :wink:

Could go wearing me best pink corset and stockings and a big coat and flash! that'll be one valentine thing to remember! :thumbsup:

Ps I probly wont be doing that...so dont get any ideas! :wink:

If someone bought me a crate of stella, i'd probably ask to marry them, after finishing the stella. I'd probably then vomit on their shoes. Hmmm, not really selling much here am I?

When it comes to cards, just get something funny. I hate valentine cards. Something completely unrealated is always welcome, as long as it's wee yourself funny.

Archived