Newborn babies. Aww or Urrgh?

I find kids from age 0 to about 3 very cute indeed, but once they get past that age I lose interest!!

Although saying that, our neighbour has a 7 month old baby and it screams the house down...we are actually suffering from sleep deprivation so I dread to think how tired they are! We found ourselves making tea at silly o'clock the other morning after being unable to sleep because of the noise and my husband said "did we really consider having one of those?"

Oh, you mean real babies....phew. I thought for a minute you were talking about these horrendous things

I find those dolls creepy. Surely a pet would be a better answer if someone is feeling lonely and a desire to care for something/someone? Or even fostering/adopting children.

Every parent sees their newborn child as beautiful. I did have one friend who said she thought her baby 'looked weird' when he was first born. I suppose they are a bit 'squished' and take a while to straighten out :hihi:

Archived