Fatty food should be sold in brandless plain packaging..

It’s not their fat that’s the problem it’s their fitness, fit obese people have a better life expectancy that thin inactive people.

Experts agree on one thing, however much your body weighs you'll live longer if you move it around a more.

............and don't smoke.

I’ve seen a view programs like it over the years, people tend to forget we evolved with the ability to store fat to help us through times of food scarcity, but we didn’t evolve to sit on our arses all day and only exercise our fingers.

And before you say anything I’ve already walked 10 miles today and shall take the dog out for another 5 later.:)

Ha ha - you've beaten me by a couple of miles there.

Ha ha - you've beaten me by a couple of miles there.

I love fast food including MacDonald’s, I’m over weight but I walk at least 70 miles a week and swim 6 miles.

............and don't smoke.

I agree, also alcohol should be consumed in moderation or not at all in my case.

maximus- Haha I wish. Mine involve a bit of tip-tapping on my machine, sometimes I might wiggle my toes, move my eyes a little. Occasionally climb the stairs, when I am pushing the boat out I might jog for the bus, for a few metres. I once got muscle ache in my arm from reading a book in the library. I like lager and wine too. And did I mention cream cakes...mhm

---------- Post added 01-12-2012 at 17:34 ----------

I seem to have lead in my bones. Even when I appear very slim, I am very heavy. They make them strong up North. It must be the Guinness they feed them, from birth.

I would like a dog, it is not allowed. I had especially best not mention it today as two men with two aggressive dogs, allowed their dog to foul all over the footpath outside our house this afternoon, as we were parking. One of the men seemingly trod in it and spread it around. We spent half an hour cleaning, at which point they walked back down the road, still with dogs off the lead. Fortunately he was inside at that point organising water and bleach.

Threads like this totally amuse me.

Who asked for all this nanny state. Who asked for warnings, bans, taxes, faux snobbery.

Some people think they are better because THEY dont eat fatty foods

Some people thnk they are better because THEY dont drink

Some people think they are better because THEY dont smoke.

God sake. We are in a free society, if someone CHOOSES to do something - so what?

We are all gonna die eventually. Enjoy life. If you want a cheeseburger bloody have one. If you want sixteen - do so knowing full well its bad for you but not caring.

If you are not harming others its nobody elses business.

We could all follow what our moralistic advisors preach. We can all live ethically, morally, eating moderately and healthily avoiding anything sweet/fattening or rich, not tainting our systems with alcohol or tobbacco, exercising, saving money for a rainy day for a long well funded retirement and spending your free time being swatty accedemics refusing embracing any populist or light hearted c entertainment culture to keep feeding your brain. Do you know - you still might die getting hit by a bus at 29 and have had a miserable life. You still might get a sudden dose of cancer you never knew about and die well before you can enjoy the rewards of scriming and saving.

Life is for living.

Threads like this totally amuse me.

Who asked for all this nanny state. Who asked for warnings, bans, taxes, faux snobbery.

Some people think they are better because THEY dont eat fatty foods

Some people thnk they are better because THEY dont drink

Some people think they are better because THEY dont smoke.

God sake. We are in a free society, if someone CHOOSES to do something - so what?

We are all gonna die eventually. Enjoy life. If you want a cheeseburger bloody have one. If you want sixteen - do so knowing full well its bad for you but not caring.

If you are not harming others its nobody elses business.

We could all follow what our moralistic advisors preach. We can all live ethically, morally, eating moderately and healthily avoiding anything sweet/fattening or rich, not tainting our systems with alcohol or tobbacco, exercising, saving money for a rainy day for a long well funded retirement and spending your free time being swatty accedemics refusing embracing any populist or light hearted c entertainment culture to keep feeding your brain. Do you know - you still might die getting hit by a bus at 29 and have had a miserable life. You still might get a sudden dose of cancer you never knew about and die well before you can enjoy the rewards of scriming and saving.

Life is for living.

You are so right and a healthy overweight person that exercises regularly is more likely to survive an impact with a bus than an skinny unhealthy person. :)

Archived