Are UKIP the new Tory party of the North?

Are UKIP the new Tory party of the north?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Are UKIP the new Tory party of the north?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure

I wouldn't say that UKIP were the new Tory party of the North . Can any forummers please clarify what the different conservative and labour policies are on the following :

the economy

energy

health

media

As far as I can see , we have all been massively betrayed since 1997 on that sunny May day when Nu Liebor came into power with Yazzz singing "things can only get better..."

.....but if people misguidely continue to vote for plonkers who have never done a day's work in the real world then you deserve everything you get....

But if you wish to continue voting Labour then that's your choice and despite having 13 years in power they have succeeded in destroying this once proud country without any of us noticing - for me , that is the biggest betrayal ever . HAPPY CHRISTMAS

I doubt if there is much difference between Labour and Conservative on the issues you've listed. That's because Blair turned Labour into a pink imitation of Thatcherism and no one has turned it back since. But that's no reason to vote UKIP.

Yazz didn't sing Things etc. Twas D:Ream.

Plonkers who've never done a day's work in the real world would include Nigel Farage, a man who married an immigrant by the way. Daddy was a stockbroker. He went to a public school before following daddy into the city and joining the Tory Party. The Tories did a lot for Sheffield, didn't they? Not exactly Mr Down-To-Earth, is he?

If Labour destroyed this once proud country without anyone noticing how come you noticed?

•Bullet points

•about UKIP

•basically not

•liking darkies

•or anyone else

•that's a bit different.

•Let's go back

•to an imaginary time

•when everything

•looked like

•it came out of

•a Ladybird book

•published in the 1950's.

• a wasp. Winner, Best PowerPoint presentation 2012.

You need to read the post mate, they weren't bullet points about UKIP, the bullet points are a summary of a YouGov poll, ie public opinion.

I wouldn't say that UKIP were the new Tory party of the North . Can any forummers please clarify what the different conservative and labour policies are on the following :

the economy

energy

health

media

As far as I can see , we have all been massively betrayed since 1997 on that sunny May day when Nu Liebor came into power with Yazzz singing "things can only get better..."

At the time I believed optimistically that everything would now be OK with our country , and was totally ignorant of the insidious growth of global institutions which , thanks to the abolition of the Monopolies and Mergers Commission (thanks to Labour), were now allowed to flourish unchecked . Also the secretive "outsourcing" which means that if someone finds themself a job using their own initiative , a 3rd party gets a "payment by result"- truly disgusting . I fully expect that Labour will maintain a dirty tricks campaign against Ukip for the foreseeable future (Owen Jones take note).

And if you think Trade Unions are on your side you might as well have been lobotamised . HAPPY CHRISTMAS to all , let's hope we all wake up in 2013 xxx

---------- Post added 25-12-2012 at 00:26 ----------

Spelling correction : lobotomised - but if people misguidely continue to vote for plonkers who have never done a day's work in the real world then you deserve everything you get - it's not enough to sign random petitions , wave a few placards in London or ( that old chestnut) " lobby your MP". Do you really , truly , believe that makes a blind bit of difference ?

Think long and hard about it - do our current shower of politicians REALLY take you seriously ?? And if not , what would be your next logical course of action ? If your MPs don't take you seriously , how on earth can you make them sit up and take note ? Surely it's by political means ie threaten to vote the buggers out - that's the only clout us plebs have got .

But if you wish to continue voting Labour then that's your choice and despite having 13 years in power they have succeeded in destroying this once proud country without any of us noticing - for me , that is the biggest betrayal ever . HAPPY CHRISTMAS

This post is the best 'dirty trick' I've seen played against UKIP to date!

the economy

energy

health

media

At the time I believed optimistically that everything would now be OK with our country , and was totally ignorant of the insidious growth of global institutions which , thanks to the abolition of the Monopolies and Mergers Commission (thanks to Labour), were now allowed to flourish unchecked . Also the secretive "outsourcing" which means that if someone finds themself a job using their own initiative , a 3rd party gets a "payment by result"- truly disgusting . I fully expect that Labour will maintain a dirty tricks campaign against Ukip for the foreseeable future (Owen Jones take note).

And if you think Trade Unions are on your side you might as well have been lobotamised . HAPPY CHRISTMAS to all , let's hope we all wake up in 2013 xxx

---------- Post added 25-12-2012 at 00:26 ----------

Spelling correction : lobotomised - but if people misguidely continue to vote for plonkers who have never done a day's work in the real world then you deserve everything you get - it's not enough to sign random petitions , wave a few placards in London or ( that old chestnut) " lobby your MP". Do you really , truly , believe that makes a blind bit of difference ?

Think long and hard about it - do our current shower of politicians REALLY take you seriously ?? And if not , what would be your next logical course of action ? If your MPs don't take you seriously , how on earth can you make them sit up and take note ? Surely it's by political means ie threaten to vote the buggers out - that's the only clout us plebs have got .

How anyone can vote labour after seeing what they have done to this once great country is beyond me .

Archived