Are UKIP the new Tory party of the North?

Are UKIP the new Tory party of the north?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Are UKIP the new Tory party of the north?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure

UKIP's policies are founded on hatred like the BNP's was, however they're more subtle, educated, their members wear suits instead of tracksuits, they're much better at marketing themselves, they appeal to underclass and middle class racists so they will do more damage than the BNP could ever dream of.

Think of an overbearing and controling father that bullies and manipulates his wife and children within the confines of their home, but is forced to be all nicey nicey when away from that environment in front of other people, and so cant wait to be back home where he can be Mr big man again. That is how I view UKIP with regard to Britain's membership of the European Union; they want Britain and British workers out of an organisation in which they're looked after so they can bounce them around and manipulate them.

Working class people voting for UKIP is like turkey's voting for Christmas; UKIP fight the corner of the nasty element of the business/management class

Two interesting observations.

Many people just think that there are already enough people here because the country is the most densely populated country in Europe

These many people obviously fall for the same old lies all over again if they think that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependent_territories_by_population_density

pop / sq.km in the Netherlands : 497

pop / sq.km in Belgium : 365

pop / sq.km in the UK : 256

pop / sq.km in Germany : 229

Still, I suppose it's progress if those many people at least admit that the UK might be a European country. :)

These many people obviously fall for the same old lies all over again if they think that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependent_territories_by_population_density

Still, I suppose it's progress if those many people at least admit that the UK might be a European country. :)

Third place when UK taken as a whole. England is the second most densely populated country after Malta, with Scotland Wales and NI further down the list.

England is the second most densely populated country after Malta

And what would the statistics look like for England outside of the M25 belt ?

Of course London is stupendously populated. Cities tend to be. The government's failure to create and encourage viable jobs in England outside of London may have something to do with it. Has UKIP ever signalled that it would favour job growth outside of the capital ?

Interesting but total crap :hihi:

---------- Post added 09-12-2012 at 07:51 ----------

I know a few UKIP members, perfectly ordinary decent intelligent people. Thinkng of joining UKIP myself.

Well it's either interesting or it's crap..make your choice.

You can only come to that conclusion if likewise you're a "perfectly ordinary decent intelligent person" though. If you are of the same mentality then it will show in your support.

Interesting but total crap :hihi:

---------- Post added 09-12-2012 at 07:51 ----------

I know a few UKIP members, perfectly ordinary decent intelligent people. Thinkng of joining UKIP myself.

So am I wrong to say that UKIP represent that section of the business community that want to isolate British workers by taking Britain out of an organisation in which they're looked after so they can use and abuse them like in the "good old days"?

Population density means nothing until you know how much of the land in each country we are "allowed" to build homes on. In Germany they build on 15% of their land while in the UK we only build on 10%. This is why our house prices are so disproportionate compared to the continent and why we appear to be over populated to many.

Archived