Are UKIP the new Tory party of the North?

Are UKIP the new Tory party of the north?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Are UKIP the new Tory party of the north?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure

These many people obviously fall for the same old lies all over again if they think that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependent_territories_by_population_density

pop / sq.km in the Netherlands : 497

pop / sq.km in Belgium : 365

pop / sq.km in the UK : 256

pop / sq.km in Germany : 229

Still, I suppose it's progress if those many people at least admit that the UK might be a European country. :)

England's population density is 395 people per square kilometre.

Amsterdam largest city in the Netherlands population 780,000 and density of 3,506/km2

Rotterdam second largest, population 611,000 Density 2,850/km2

Hull ranks number 46 in England for population density, population 249,900 density 3,584/km2

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_districts_by_population_density

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_in_the_Netherlands_with_over_100,000_people

---------- Post added 09-12-2012 at 12:46 ----------

So am I wrong to say that UKIP represent that section of the business community that want to isolate British workers by taking Britain out of an organisation in which they're looked after so they can use and abuse them like in the "good old days"?

Yes you are wrong.

Plus UKIP are the new racist party for the north now the BNP have almost disapeared so they will mop up the old BNP voters, and with many Muslims doing well in these tough economic times UKIP cannot be ignored anymore.

:confused:Yeah whatever you say!:huh:

---------- Post added 09-12-2012 at 14:16 ----------

Think of an overbearing and controling father that bullies and manipulates his wife and children within the confines of their home, but is forced to be all nicey nicey when away from that environment in front of other people, and so cant wait to be back home where he can be Mr big man again. That is how I view UKIP with regard to Britain's membership of the European Union; they want Britain and British workers out of an organisation in which they're looked after so they can bounce them around and manipulate them.

Working class people voting for UKIP is like turkey's voting for Christmas; UKIP fight the corner of the nasty element of the business/management class

Yet spot-on, UKIP in a nutshell.

Can't see people who would normally vote LD going for UKIP, wouldn't dissaffected Lib Dems lean towards Labour or Green.

You're assuming that if these people voted last time they will this time. I personally think the Lib Dem votors probably stayed away, while the tory votors switched to UKIP.

Therein lies the problem with single issue parties. UKIP pledges to get us out of Europe and reduce immigration, then what? Once they've achieved these goals they just become another right wing party with racist undertones.

No such 'racist undertones', as you well know, and UKIP is assuredly not a 'right wing party' either.

---------- Post added 10-12-2012 at 21:07 ----------

Further evidence if needed that UKIP are very much to the right of the ConDems was provided by Nigel Fargage response to the 'Chancellors' autumn statement, as he calls for even more cutsl]

Nope. The Conservative Party is to the right of the Coalition, I agree, but UKIP's policies simply seek that money should not be impounded unnecessarily from taxpayers. Rather, reduce the tax burden and leave taxpayers at liberty to spend their own money. Liberty, you see...

No such 'racist undertones', as you well know, and UKIP is assuredly not a 'right wing party' either.

Nope. The Conservative Party is to the right of the Coalition, I agree, but UKIP's policies simply seek that money should not be impounded unnecessarily from taxpayers. Rather, reduce the tax burden and leave taxpayers at liberty to spend their own money. Liberty, you see...

They're blatantly racist to anyone with an IQ more than 5, saying UKIP isn't racist is like saying Hitler liked the Jews.

UK get's far more out of Europe than what most other countries pay in.

If only the result of this rhetoric was true then politics would take on a new light. Politics are a means to a politicians ends..that rarely included the betterment of you or I. I have no doubt they start out with grand intentions, but when a Grand is offered it all goes tits up.

Think of an overbearing and controling father that bullies and manipulates his wife and children within the confines of their home, but is forced to be all nicey nicey when away from that environment in front of other people, and so cant wait to be back home where he can be Mr big man again. That is how I view UKIP with regard to Britain's membership of the European Union; they want Britain and British workers out of an organisation in which they're looked after so they can bounce them around and manipulate them.

Working class people voting for UKIP is like turkey's voting for Christmas; UKIP fight the corner of the nasty element of the business/management class

I just fell over. The very best post on uKIPPERS EVER!!! Print this off folks and place in a golden picture frame. I doth my cap to you dear sir.

uKIPPERS are Tories in drag. For sure.

Archived