Valentines day - Restaurants...

Pobby

Well aren't you lot just the snobbiest!

If someone took me to noodle king for valentines day I would enjoy the food and the company, split the bill and say thank you. Why is it someone has to spend hundreds of pounds on you to prove that you're 'worth it'?

What ever happened to falling in love with a guy with a bus pass?

I take it you have a face that doesn't allow you to be "picky" ?

What ever happened to falling in love with a guy with a bus pass?

It's not cool ? And more so, a guy has to be abit of a failure not to afford a car in this day and age. I mean nearly everybody I know over the age of 22 has at least a set of wheels..

i am totally not connected to noodle king.. is just that my partner is not too rich enuf to bring me to those hundreds pounds place.. i know u guys out there are spendable. it just a suggestion to those who are student and are not willing to spend in that day!!!

Originally posted by Rentaknight

I take it you have a face that doesn't allow you to be "picky" ?

:hihi:

It's not cool ? And more so, a guy has to be abit of a failure not to afford a car in this day and age. I mean nearly everybody I know over the age of 22 has at least a set of wheels..

I've got my own car love! (Its not just a set o wheels either its got an engine and everything). Perhaps its you that needs to get with 'this day and age'!

Archived