Ecclesfield Red Rose football team

tiffy

• 1 year later...
Can anyone help me with a contact name/address for anyone involved in the running of Ecclesfield Red Rose football team?

I've tried googling but only get stats.

Many thanks.

tiffy, if it is the mens side they play in the county senior league and play at the civil service ground wooley wood bottom you may find a contact name on the football mitto sight good luck

• 2 years later...
Can anyone help me with a contact name/address for anyone involved in the running of Ecclesfield Red Rose football team?

I've tried googling but only get stats.

Many thanks.

hi tiffy ecclesfield red rose is run with a friend of mine alf goodison hes run it for about 50 odd years he lives on high street ecclesfield hope this helps

• 2 weeks later...
hi tiffy ecclesfield red rose is run with a friend of mine alf goodison hes run it for about 50 odd years he lives on high street ecclesfield hope this helps

Any memories of Frank Bungay? He was a bit of a legend with Ecclesfield Red Rose, as a player man many years ago, later as a manager.

Archived