UKIP Immigration and Asylum Policy

UKIP Immigration and Asylum Policy

It’s been suggested that UKIP’s Immigration Policy is both bigoted and racist, I for one can’t see anything that could be described as bigoted or racist and think it looks like a sensible policy.

Ahh, the lefty multiculti hand-wringers always say that. They like us to be overridden with culture-clashing religious bigots from abroad, and are even happy to spend our money paying for them to live here in comfort, along with free healthcare and education food and so forth. Our country has suffered, and will continue to suffer, even long after this madness stops. The only people we want to come here are those who are culturally compatible, young, healthy and will work, or failing that, the rich. Failing even that, why can't we find another country in which to dispose of our own indigenous wastes of space! Deport the Chavs!

OK, just to get the ball rolling does, UKIP have any costed plans to " Return people found to be living illegally in the UK to their country of origin."?

Given that by their own estimation there are 1 million illegal immigrants living here. I'm not trying to have a go at UKIP but I posed the same question when the BNPiss were on the ascendency and they also promised the same repatriation of illegal immigrants.

What has always proved to be a stumbling block is that many countries will not take back their compatriots, even if we could prove from where they came. Another problem is the number of people required to ensure that, once these illegal immigrants have been found and processed, they are transported out of this country.

How is this mammoth task going to be undertaken?

OK, just to get the ball rolling does, UKIP have any costed plans to " Return people found to be living illegally in the UK to their country of origin."?

Given that by their own estimation there are 1 million illegal immigrants living here. I'm not trying to have a go at UKIP but I posed the same question when the BNPiss were on the ascendency and they also promised the same repatriation of illegal immigrants.

What has always proved to be a stumbling block is that many countries will not take back their compatriots, even if we could prove from where they came. Another problem is the number of people required to ensure that, once these illegal immigrants have been found and processed, they are transported out of this country.

I doubt they will have thought that far ahead yet but I imagine funds will be diverted from supporting them, paying to educate them, paying for their ethnic and cultural needs. With fewer of them here more British will have to work so the benefits bill should be lower.

The question though is why does anyone think the policy is racist and bigoted and not how it will it be funded.

Perhaps you should ask labour they let them in.

You'd have to ask the same of the incumbent government as well then, and Labour as the previous Administration, since this UKIP policy is in fact no different to what already happens.

UKBA and Capita seem to think it's worth £40m.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-19637409

I doubt they will have thought that far ahead yet but I imagine funds will be diverted from supporting them, paying to educate them, paying for their ethnic and cultural needs. With fewer of them here more British will have to work so the benefits bill should be lower.

The question though is why does anyone think the policy is racist and bigoted and not how it will it be funded.

You do realise we're talking about illegal immigrants here who get none of the above benefits, don't you?

Perhaps you should ask labour they let them in.

You'd have to ask the same of the incumbent government as well then, and Labour as the previous Administration, since this UKIP policy is in fact no different to what already happens.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-19637409

Why, this is about UKIP?

You do realise we're talking about illegal immigrants here who get none of the above benefits, don't you?

No we are talking about the UKIP immigration policy and illegal immigrants are only a part of it, we spend millions fighting EU courts cases just to kick a couple of undesirables, all the illegal’s must being doing something, perhaps they are doing illegal work and not paying tax, work that could be done by the unemployed which would reduce the benefits bill, perhaps they steel to survive and end up in prison costing us thousands in court and prison fees. Then there’s all the new ones that arrive on a daily basis that are entitled to housing, benefits and work, as well as having their cultural and ethnic needs pandered for.

Mineshafts?

Archived