UKIP Immigration and Asylum Policy

The last Times/Populus poll I can find is over a month old and shows a 1% UKIP lead over the Lib-Dems. My link is for a poll published today showing a 9% Lib-Dem lead over UKIP. The last Guardian/ICM poll showed a 6% Lib-Dem lead over UKIP. Whatever, 2 bald men and a comb spring to mind.

The Sunday Times/YouGov poll from 20/1 has the LibDems ahead of UKIP as well (details here).

Jeffrey's Times/Populus poll can be found here.

Not really 'mine' but highly respected and generally reliable nevertheless. (Yes, just like I am?)

No, you're not, unfortunately.

As sibon says, your posts are often nonsense. Nor do they show any evidence that you have done others the courtesy of reading and considering what they have said. At best, you just assert what you believe without being willing to debate it, because you cannot conceive that you might ever be wrong. What you write betrays a kind of intellectual arrogance which is depressing and dangerous. It is unbelievable that someone whose race was almost annihilated by fascism less than 70 years ago can be advocating that we treat human beings of other nationalities - ones you have arbitrarily decided should not be welcome here - in the way UKIP advocates. A disgrace, as sibon observes.

No doubt, as you are a moderator, my criticism of your stance will be removed. You have a bit of a record for 'disappearing' things on forums which you don't approve of, I gather.

Anyone who would like more details is welcome to message me.

No, you're not, unfortunately.

As Simon says, your posts are often nonsense. Nor do they show any evidence that you have done others the courtesy of reading and considering what they have said. At best, you just assert what you believe without being willing to debate it, because you cannot conceive that you might ever be wrong. What you write betrays a kind of intellectual arrogance which is depressing and dangerous. It is unbelievable that someone whose race was almost annihilated by fascism less than 70 years ago can be advocating that we treat human beings of other nationalities - ones you have arbitrarily decided should not be welcome here - in the way UKIP advocates. A disgrace, as Simon observes.

No doubt, as you are a moderator, my criticism of your stance will be removed. You have a bit of a record for 'disappearing' things on forums which you don't approve of, I gather.

Anyone who would like more details is welcome to message me.

I think you may to explain your reference to facism-are you refering to the systematic attempts at genocide?Is the forum member a jew?

I think you may to explain your reference to facism-are you refering to the systematic attempts at genocide?Is the forum member a jew?

Not genocide as such ( surely even UKIP would draw the line at that)- more the mindset which sees it as desirable for 'aliens' to be deported, denied human rights (which of course Mr Shaw does not believe in, as he has repeatedly said) and generally treated as a lower form of life.

And yes, the forum member is Jewish. He has made no secret of it. It wouldn't normally be of any significance except that in this case it lends a certain ambivalence to his position, in my view.

Not genocide as such ( surely even UKIP would draw the line at that)- more the mindset which sees it as desirable for 'aliens' to be deported, denied human rights (which of course Mr Shaw does not believe in, as he has repeatedly said) and generally treated as a lower form of life.

And yes, the forum member is Jewish. He has made no secret of it. It wouldn't normally be of any significance except that in this case it lends a certain ambivalence to his position, in my view.

So what you're saying is Jews must be in favour of maintaining the record levels of immigration to the UK we have seen in the past decade and a half, otherwise they leave themselves open to accusations of fascist sympathies (from people like you who are intolerant of their opinion)? I've never read anything so ridiculous.

Archived