UKIP Immigration and Asylum Policy

Do you still think they should be deported if they're good citizens, earning, contributing to our economy and have children here at school?

If they are illegal immigrants they won't have children in school or be contributing to our economy. How can they when they are illegal and if they have somehow managed to scam a school place and are working illegally then yes they should still be repatriated.

If they are here illegally then by definition they are criminals and should be deported.

The fact that you 'have' a lovely black Jamaican proves nothing - except perhaps hypocrisy.

I wonder where your 'Jamaican' girlfriend was born? Does she know that you think black people have less worth than white?

Saying that you don't have any issue with people's skin colour is essentially lying (in public) on your part - you quite plainly do, since you cling to the bizarre notion that people who aren't white can't be British.

I wonder if your black girlfriend and yourself have ever talked about having a family?

I suspect not, since by your own warped logic your kids would be foreigners.

I thought you might come up with this kind of response so you wont be getting another bite of the cherry,you are a troll who uses this place to spout your vitriol of anything or anyone who doesnt share your far left views,I pity you.

Yes and that’s correct, unless you know that they are planning on repatriating law abiding British citizens.

Will you be waiting until these illegal immigrants are convicted of an offence? Or should we just shoo them out asap?

Will you be waiting until these illegal immigrants are convicted of an offence? Or should we just shoo them out asap?

The clue is in the name, they have already committed an offence by being here illegally.

ILLEGAL

: not according to or authorized by law : unlawful, illicit

I thought you might come up with this kind of response so you wont be getting another bite of the cherry,you are a troll who uses this place to spout your vitriol of anything or anyone who doesnt share your far left views,I pity you.

To be fair halibut makes a fair point. If you have said a chap needs to be white to be British then thats racist, if you haven't then just state it clearly.

The clue is in the name, they have already committed an offence by being here illegally.

Not really.

The clue was in a different word that I used in my previous post.

Archived