UKIP Immigration and Asylum Policy

You said that UKIP don't have a deportation policy, except for foreign born criminals. Didn't you?

Quite.

It starts with 'foreign born criminals'.

Next, it's illegal immigrants.

Then asylum seekers, whether genuinely fleeing persecution or not.

Then it will be unemployed immigrants, ones who claim benefits.

Then they'll start on British-born people whose parents or grandparents were immigrants from former British colonies.

Then they will start looking at anyone with a non-standard skin colour (non-standard being anything other than white, of course).

After that, they'll start on the old and economically unproductive, those with disabilities, the mentally ill.

Travellers.

Gays.

Communists.

And before you know it, they'll be coming for you

I thought you might come up with this kind of response so you wont be getting another bite of the cherry,you are a troll who uses this place to spout your vitriol of anything or anyone who doesnt share your far left views,I pity you.

That's a no then. No little coffee coloured southcoasts running around anytime soon.

Perhaps you could offer - no one else in the history of this Forum has ever managed it - a rough estimate of how long a completely white person has got to be able to trace their ancestry (and make sure there's no darkie blood) before they can be British?

Where do your lot come from? Apart from Africa of course.

Quite.

It starts with 'foreign born criminals'.

Next, it's illegal immigrants.

Then asylum seekers, whether genuinely fleeing persecution or not.

Then it will be unemployed immigrants, ones who claim benefits.

Then they'll start on British born people whose parents were immigrants from former British colonies.

Then they will start looking at anyone with a non-standard skin colour ( non-standard being anything other than white, of course).

After that, they'll start on the old and economically unproductive, those with disabilities.

Gays.

Communists.

And before you know it, they'll be coming for you

Fortunately that’s just an dilution created by your paranoia.

You really are not the brightest are you,they are here ILLEGALLY,do you understand that?

You are forgetting that's it's quite possible to enter a country illegally and still be a good citizen.

I'd love to see you argue otherwise, but I fail to see how you possibly could.

Breaking a law, or not being white, does not make a person scum.

By doing something illegal.

Criminal

A person who has committed a crime

That will be most of us then.

Care to be more precise?

Fortunately that’s just an dilution created by your paranoia.

A dilution of what?

You are not making much sense.

And the paranoia (although that's a term which should really only be used by clinicians, not Herberts on forums) is more a feature of the fearful and xenophobic types who seem to have made their nests in this thread, than of anything I've suggested might happen.

You really must stop taking everything so literally! My list was used simply to show how UKIP's policies are - or could be - just the thin end of the wedge.

Only connect.

Archived