UKIP Immigration and Asylum Policy

Quite.

It starts with 'foreign born criminals'.

Next, it's illegal immigrants.

Then asylum seekers, whether genuinely fleeing persecution or not.

Then it will be unemployed immigrants, ones who claim benefits.

Then they'll start on British-born people whose parents or grandparents were immigrants from former British colonies.

Then they will start looking at anyone with a non-standard skin colour (non-standard being anything other than white, of course).

After that, they'll start on the old and economically unproductive, those with disabilities, the mentally ill.

Travellers.

Gays.

Communists.

And before you know it, they'll be coming for you

Im no ukip supporter but that's a leap. Based on the above post should we have a policy of once in you stay in, regardless of how you got here and what you do once you get here? I'm trying to work out based on the above list what you have to do to get deported.

A dilution of what?

You are not making much sense.

And the paranoia (although that's a term which should really only be used by clinicians, not Herberts on forums) is more a feature of the fearful and xenophobic types who seem to have made their nests in this thread, than of anything I've suggested might happen.

You really must stop taking everything so literally! My list was used simply to show how UKIP's policies are - or could be - just the thin end of the wedge.

Only connect.

You are the one that as invented a scenario to justify your apparent mistrust of anything UKIP.

Paranoia

Suspicion and mistrust of people or their actions without evidence or justification.

That’s it, nothing more, if you do something illegal by definition you have committed a crime so must be a criminal.

Did you ever speed?

Or take drugs?

Or drink drive?

Or borrow something and forget to return it?

Im no ukip supporter but that's a leap. Based on the above post should we have a policy of once in you stay in, regardless of how you got here and what you do once you get here? I'm trying to work out based on the above list what you have to do to get deported.

Exactly, well said.

Nobody is saying that. The fanatics would have you believe that, but it isn't the case.

I don't know anybody who doesn't have a proportionate attitude to either criminality, or immigration. I don't know any UKippers either.

As usual, you will only find the truth if you ignore the extremes.

That’s it, nothing more, if you do something illegal by definition you have committed a crime so must be a criminal.

I'll ask you the same question I asked southcoast; if a person is an illegal immigrant, is working to support themselves and their family, is a good citizen, a valued member of their community and has children in schools, would you still want to deport them?

If so, why? What purpose would that serve and for who?

You are the one that as invented a scenario to justify your apparent mistrust of anything UKIP.

Paranoia

Suspicion and mistrust of people or their actions without evidence or justification.

Too right I mistrust UKIP, but it is not without justification. They indict themselves with every utterance.

I think we must agree to disagree on this one - which is fine. I'm bored now.

And you still haven't explained your reference to dilution.

I'll ask you the same question I asked southcoast; if a person is an illegal immigrant, is working to support themselves and their family, is a good citizen, a valued member of their community and has children in schools, would you still want to deport them?

If so, why? What purpose would that serve and for who?

Well if they are illegal they won't be paying tax for start. But if they are really good people, why are they illegal ? It's not like the bar is stupidly high is it ?

Well if they are illegal they won't be paying tax for start. But if they are really good people, why are they illegal ? It's not like the bar is stupidly high is it ?

Think about it; people might be illegal immigrants for all sorts of reasons - by no means all of which mean they're a 'bad' human being or a habitual criminal.

Archived