UKIP Immigration and Asylum Policy

I have empathy with ukips imigration and asylum policies but,ukip does not seem

to realise that other countries will certainly retaliate with our British nationals around the world,wether they be workers,retired or residents in those countries.

Not just our country has migrants or,illegals,the whole of the western world has them.

I have empathy with ukips imigration and asylum policies but,ukip does not seem

to realise that other countries will certainly retaliate with our British nationals around the world,wether they be workers,retired or residents in those countries.

Not just our country has migrants or,illegals,the whole of the western world has them.

In what way, do you think there are thousands of illegal British immigrants in foreign countries that will be sent back here if we send illegal’s home.

You can officially close the borders but it won't stop people arriving in the UK.

Have you any idea of the cost and complication of repatriating migrants?

Do you even know what an illegal immigrant is?

I know it would probably save money to give illegal immigrants an amnesty! I'd rather see people able to work legally, than to have to live off the charity of others, or work for a pittance in the black market, or at worst, turn to crime. I'd be ok with that as long as any dangerous criminals were sent home, and all the processes and borders were tightened up in the future so we don't get the same scenario in another few years.

And to explain to those whose view of an illegal immigrant is always someone who has come in under a lorry - that's wrong. I believe the majority are people who entered the UK legally but didn't leave when they should. There are also some who entered the UK illegally (under a lorry perhaps), and others whose asylum application has failed, but who are still here.

Send them all back. They do not belong here. They have no right to be here.

Someone would need to work out how, and what the cost is. Also, where can people without passports be sent? I think you're missing some important elements of the discussion.

Perhaps you haven't realised but the country doesn't have a lot of spare cash, and there are probably better things to spend it on than chasing immigrants. I want my money to go to the Health service, or into education so that future generations are healthy and literate.

I know it would probably save money to give illegal immigrants an amnesty! I'd rather see people able to work legally, than to have to live off the charity of others, or work for a pittance in the black market, or at worst, turn to crime. I'd be ok with that as long as any dangerous criminals were sent home, and all the processes and borders were tightened up in the future so we don't get the same scenario in another few years.

And to explain to those whose view of an illegal immigrant is always someone who has come in under a lorry - that's wrong. I believe the majority are people who entered the UK legally but didn't leave when they should. There are also some who entered the UK illegally (under a lorry perhaps), and others whose asylum application has failed, but who are still here.

Those who have failed asylum have failed for a reason,

how would you know the criminal element if you don't know who they are how do you check them out, better to keep them all locked up until you do.

Someone would need to work out how, and what the cost is. Also, where can people without passports be sent? I think you're missing some important elements of the discussion.

Perhaps you haven't realised but the country doesn't have a lot of spare cash, and there are probably better things to spend it on than chasing immigrants. I want my money to go to the Health service, or into education so that future generations are healthy and literate.

Waive their human rights and just get rid of them on the cheap. Parachute them back in their own country if need be. Just GET RID!!!!

Archived