UKIP Immigration and Asylum Policy

The majority of illegal immigrants in Australia are Americans and Britons.

are you sure,

A recent Australian immigration report shows that as many as 60,000 people are in Australia illegally, including over 3,500 British people who remain in the country despite their Australia visa having expired.

This thread is a complete and utter disgrace.

We've got people favouring repatriating people regadless of the dangers that they might face at home. Work camps mooted. Loads and loads of thinly veiled xenophobia. And a side helping of neo-nazis.

Good work everybody. Do keep it up.

In a room just above my head, I have a file of documents from my mother-in-law. There is extensive paperwork that purports to prove that she wasn't Jewish. In the end, she couldn't prove that conclusively, but she did get an affidavit from a Catholic priest. On the back of that, she also gained a German ID card. Lucky that. She was German, but spent a large part of her early life running from persecutors.

It would be nice to think that we've moved in from 1930s Germany. It seems that some on here have not.

But we are not talking about persecuting anyone here. We are liberating them by giving them the freedom to live in their own countries. We are talking about illegal immigrants here and not legal ones!

Yes, and Sibon appears to confer lawfulness on anyone present unlawfully in the UK. How's that work, then?

Yes, and Sibon appears to confer lawfulness on anyone present unlawfully in the UK. How's that work, then?

No I don't.

You really do post some ridiculous nonsense at times.

Try reading my post again. Then this thread. Then get back to me.

I read post #55 carefully. Maybe it's you who are not sure what you mean?

I know exactly what I mean.

I'm rather sketchy about what you mean though.

Would you care to elaborate on your previous post? (Post numbers have little relevance after the mod team have done their bit)

Archived