Working abroad need help

Bit of a dodgy time to be thinking of it now, Europe got highest unemployment ever. So unless you prepared to go on the town hall steps i'd give it a miss.

Good luck and stay safe !

Maybe not Europe then. He could always look to the far east

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

What skills do you have?

"Working abroad" could cover everything from being a holiday rep in Ibiza to joining the army and serving a tour of duty in Afghanistan. I think you need to be a bit more specific...

What skills do you have?

"Working abroad" could cover everything from being a holiday rep in Ibiza to joining the army and serving a tour of duty in Afghanistan. I think you need to be a bit more specific...

Am willing to do most jobs ive worked on building sites as decorator and I do work now in a aerial and satellite shop ive also worked in warehouses just want something more exciting with a new year coming up hoping to go just after about march april

You can get a one year working holiday VISA for Australia as long as you can show you have the money to support yourself initially which is around £3000 and a return ticket.

Canada offer a similar scheme but you have to have a job before they'll grant you a visa. If you fancy the USA then you try doing the Summer Camp with http://www.bunac.org. The US doesn't offer a working holiday VISA in the same way Australia and Canada do.

Assuming you're a British Citizen your Passport will allow you to work anywhere within the EU. If you're looking at going in March/April then that's the start of the season so you would probably find work easily.

What languages do you speak?

Archived