Boiler/Heating Megathread - Advice & Recommendations, No Jobs/Quotes/Advertising

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

where a condensing boiler flue exits through the roof are there any restrictions on how close the flue terminal can be to things such as the boundary, other chimneys, vertical walls?

I'm just wondering where I could site a replacement boiler if I do some alterations later this year.

Thanks

where a condensing boiler flue exits through the roof are there any restrictions on how close the flue terminal can be to things such as the boundary, other chimneys, vertical walls?

I'm just wondering where I could site a replacement boiler if I do some alterations later this year.

Thanks

Yes, there are

Just wanted to recommend Jon at JB Heating (forum name: JBradleybz) to anyone who may need boiler service or repair (etc). He has done mine recently and fixed the problem of water leak inside my boiler. Ace job. Reasonable price, honest and efficient. Thanks, Jon.

• 1 month later...

Is there anyone in South Sheffield who does boiler / central heating cover? I have used British Gas before but they tried to con me, so won't have anything to do with them. I have also used Failsafe but now they won't cover the Ideal boiler. Cheers

Afternoon all,

Just had Vaillant out to diagnose and replace a blocked heat exchange plate on my Vaillant Ecotec 831 boiler. They said it should be ok, but recommended I get a system flush (not included in protection plan).

Can anyone recommend someone?

Thanks,

Rich

Edited by nikki-red