How Many Real Teeth Do You Have Left In Your Head?

I have one, right at the back of my ead. Both my fronts got knocked out when I went to the aid of a fallen damsel in distress. The rest fell out when The Wreck thru me out the flat window and I landed on a Morris Marina in mustard brown.

How many teeth do you have left? And what happened to the rest?

Somebody of the internet reckons some dentists pull them out just for the cash to fill up the merc.

I have one, right at the back of my ead. Both my fronts got knocked out when I went to the aid of a fallen damsel in distress. The rest fell out when The Wreck thru me out the flat window and I landed on a Morris Marina in mustard brown.

How many teeth do you have left? And what happened to the rest?

Somebody of the internet reckons some dentists pull them out just for the cash to fill up the merc.

Did you have to pay for new teeth yourself?

Did you have to pay for new teeth yourself?

Nope! Got mine from a thrift store. Had to angle grind them a bit. Look like a movie star now me :)

---------- Post added 02-12-2012 at 20:30 ----------

I'm missing one, that got knocked out when I was a lad. That just reminded me that it's over half my lifetime ago. I feel old now.

Beyond that, they're all mine. :)

Which tooth was it? How did it get knocked out :)

I've got 26 still in the state that they grew in and another 2 with the fillings that they got as they grew in because there was a fault in the enamel (upper 6th on both sides). The other 4 were wisdom teeth that were removed when I was 17 as they were all impacted and causing damage to my existing teeth.

I've been really lucky thus far, and no matter how many times I've fallen over, smacked myself in the face with things accidentally with things or whatever my teeth haven't ended up as a focus.

Are the missing ones at the back?

yes, two on bottom left,(6 & 7) upper left 6, upper right 7, cap front right, and crown on lower right 7.

front teeth needed repair as I was taught poor brushing technique as a young'un, and I made grooves across the front teeth, which were sensitive.

Medusa, that's interesting, about the enamel problem, I know of three others who had it:- my cousin, my sister, and my stepson. we know cousins and sisters were definitely genetic, as the affected teeth were mirrored top and bottom, left and right. Stepson's were three of his front upper teeth. He did look a cheeky little thing with his teeth out.

My mouth is in a bit of a state at the moment. I've lost a couple of molars over the years and the remaining ones seem to have adopted a thoroughly annoying habit of breaking and losing fillings and so on. I think work is in order and I'm waiting for an appointment.

I'm never going to have a 'Hollywood smile' - too much red wine and too many fags have seen to that, but remaining able to eat effectively sounds like a plan to me.

Archived