How Many Real Teeth Do You Have Left In Your Head?

I have one, right at the back of my ead. Both my fronts got knocked out when I went to the aid of a fallen damsel in distress. The rest fell out when The Wreck thru me out the flat window and I landed on a Morris Marina in mustard brown.How many teeth do you have left? And what happened to the rest?

Somebody of the internet reckons some dentists pull them out just for the cash to fill up the merc.

Did you have to pay for new teeth yourself?

Did you have to pay for the Morris Marina (in mustard brown) yourself? :hihi::hihi:

Did you have to pay for the Morris Marina (in mustard brown) yourself? :hihi::hihi:

Bert my ex mate owned it. He only had three teeth - one was fake :(

---------- Post added 02-12-2012 at 23:32 ----------

I know you are lying, you do have teeth

or are you saying this isnt you on your profile picture on facebook :suspect:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_xKslHtgoRUA/SX1UdtgSInI/AAAAAAAAAVc/omuqxwjvVvg/s400/toothless.JPG

OMG!!! This is the last time me going on the net ever. You have Wikie leaks and now Rampent leaks . . . my live is ruined :(:hihi:

---------- Post added 02-12-2012 at 23:35 ----------

.....uh, ALL of them.

Still have one. Don't do me any good though. In fact - it hurts :(

Many of my friends think of me as a Guru because I transcend dental medication. All 347 of my teeth are still in tip-top condition ... even the ones under the armpit. I guess jealousy is the reason I get the 'funny looks'. :)

all of them apart from one molar

I"ve just got one filling I had in 1975

I went to the dentist last year to have the plaque cleaned off the back first time since 75.

The dentist told me in 75 I needed 5 fillings and twoi extractions ,what a lying ******* he was,

I like to keep my dentist visits down to once every 35 years.

I counted up and I have 21. I'm supposed to have 32. I know of 6 that are missing. Where the other 5 are I don't know. I have swallowed a few though, ones that disintegrated without me knowing so I may have a few in my stomach. I had the roots of these removed at the Charles Clifford and the dentist dropped one of them down my throat so maybe after I've eaten food my stomach eats it again.

none.......I have a set of falsies. I developed a phobia of dentists after having an extraction under gas as a teenager and I wasnt properly under...my mum heard me screaming and she was in the waiting room.

I also have a condition which affects the enamel so the two things combined are not good. I conquered my fear 18 months ago and had all the rotten lot removed.

Sometimes the tooth hurts.

That's the tooth and the whole tooth :)

---------- Post added 03-12-2012 at 20:11 ----------

none.......I have a set of falsies. I developed a phobia of dentists after having an extraction under gas as a teenager and I wasnt properly under...my mum heard me screaming and she was in the waiting room.

I also have a condition which affects the enamel so the two things combined are not good. I conquered my fear 18 months ago and had all the rotten lot removed.

He wasn't a Disc Jockey I hope :(

Archived