Punk gigs in sheffield

rambler

thankls for that,,, a couple of bands that my mates are in,, total confusion &brainbomb ,, are playing the polish club,,, theyre after playing in sheffield... yopu from wincobank then ?? lol

---------- Post added 03-12-2012 at 14:31 ----------

oops sorry ,,, i meant,,, are you from wincobank

thankls for that,,, a couple of bands that my mates are in,, total confusion &brainbomb ,, are playing the polish club,,, theyre after playing in sheffield... yopu from wincobank then ?? lol

---------- Post added 03-12-2012 at 14:31 ----------

oops sorry ,,, i meant,,, are you from wincobank

Yes I am. I'm also in a punk band (Das Abyss, as per my signature below) that's just gearing up to start gigging next year. Funnily enough; I was thinking of getting in touch with Pat from Total Confusion to see whether we could do a couple of support slots! I don't know him really, just through Facebook.

I'll PM you my number; perhaps we can sort something out for a Sheffield punk gig. The rest of the band are based around Doncaster and they have some venue contacts there too.

Archived