KISS the STEELE Xmas Show! 22nd Dec DONT MISS IT!!

RedRocker

The Saviours of Heavy Metal are returning to Sheffield for a "One Off" Xmas Show at the Nelson Rock Bar, Furnival Gate. Saturday 22nd December!

The Starman, Thunder God, Spacedude, The Hamster and The LoveLength unleash their most contraversial show EVER! It's a Classic rock JukeBox with a twist! If you are easily offended please DONT attend! BUT if you want a great night out full of Xmas cheer, great Classic Rock songs and alot of laughs then THIS IS FOR YOU!!

The band only play a few shows a year and this time it's Sheffields turn!

"From the depths of hell they came to bring Metal back to the world of man!

Forced to disguise themselves from the hordes of CSA claims by female fans they are now known as The Starman, The Hamster, The Spacedude, The Thunder God and The Lovelength.

They bring Metal back in the name of Spandex and Hairspray to the world.

Playing songs from classic bands like ACDC, Motley Crue, Whitesnake, Ratt,

Steel Panther KISS, Aerosmith and many more.

KISS the STEELE come from a world before political correctness and where an STD is a badge of honour!

If you are easily offended then stay far away! If you fancy a great night full of singing, dancing, fun and lots of laughs then join them!"

See you on Saturday 22nd December!

Look out for a "Protest" in Sheffield this Saturday 8th Dec. Where Pastor Flaps and Sister Matic will be trying to get this show banned!! Yeah Right!!

I might see if my husband wants to go to this as its my birthday that day

---------- Post added 10-12-2012 at 19:10 ----------

Just now trying to persuade my inlaws to come to this too. They've just asked how much it is and what time does it start? If someone could let me know that would be awesome

Only 7 days left until the Craziest Rock n Roll show hits town! :loopy:

Just to let you all know that it is a FREE show, you dont need a ticket. BUT get there early as the venue is intimate!! LOL

If you were wondering what to do for your XMAS party then this is the show for you. The band will be bursting with Christmas cheer along with lots of other things!! :gag:

If KISS the STEELE had to be summed up.....If Roy Chubby Brown created a Rock band it would be KISS the STEELE!! :o

Looking forward to seeing you ALL there!:thumbsup:

---------- Post added 18-12-2012 at 18:17 ----------

Hey

Really Really Sorry but this show has been cancelled. Due to complaints made regarding the content of promotional material and the KISS the STEELE facebook page some pencil pusher in the council has advised the Nelson Rock Bar and the Band that they are not allowed to perform this show. There is a 30 day appeal process and both the band and the venue hope to get this over turned! We are very sorry to have to announce this. But we will still be rocking at the Nelson this XMAS weekend!

Archived