Highest taxed nation?

It does on the surface look pretty alarming though the report is very specific, I'm sure Philip Green and the like are very pleased with our tax regime.

There are other reports that cite other nations like Portugal and Belgium(for income tax) or Germany (for corporation tax) as the most heavily taxed country, it depends on who you are.

The report kind of suggests that our government doesn't like families but loves wealthy non doms, feckless bankers and multinationals.

Someone's got to pay for the Royal Family and their offspring. Money doesn't grow on trees you know.

Well if its a choice between paying for the Royals "v" paying for scroungers and immigrants I know where my money would go.

There was a time when just the sound of the national anthem would make any man stand, fully erect and with a straight back.

Our nation is going to the dogs, and its the left and there "more tax" obsession thats to blame

Some of them have jobs don`t they. I remember Prince Andrew hovering his chopper above HMS Sheffield (I think it was) when hit by an exocet in 1982 (respect for that). I could certainly have done without sitting through the first 20 minutes of every news channel yesterday while waiting for something news worthy to come on. OK-mention it, but 20 minutes!

Well if its a choice between paying for the Royals "v" paying for scroungers and immigrants I know where my money would go.

There was a time when just the sound of the national anthem would make any man stand, fully erect and with a straight back.

Our nation is going to the dogs, and its the left and there "more tax" obsession thats to blame

Everyone is within there rights to do a peaceful protest outside westminster and ask for the government/party leaders to step down,but no, everyone just moans on forums etc.

Everyone is within there rights to do a peaceful protest outside westminster and ask for the government/party leaders to step down,but no, everyone just moans on forums etc.
how many do you think would step down ? ill tell you none, would you get off the gravy train ?

how many do you think would step down ? ill tell you none, would you get off the gravy train ?

Not by choice, no i wouldnt.There is some lawful right or law somewhere where they have to, it is a kind of vote of no confidence.I cant remember off the top of my head what it is.I will try and find it.

Archived