Help really bad toothache

hi all a few weeks ago my tooth broke and most of it came out but there is still a tiny bit left in anyway i woke up this morning with a abscess above where the tooth was i hate going to the dentist so is ther anything that will take the pain away at home? thanks for reading

hi all a few weeks ago my tooth broke and most of it came out but there is still a tiny bit left in anyway i woke up this morning with a abscess above where the tooth was i hate going to the dentist so is ther anything that will take the pain away at home? thanks for reading

Theres the old wifes remedys of whiskey to numb it,but you gotta get to dentist asap,if theres a abcess they wont be able to do a lot until the swelling [im guessing there is swelling ]goes down,they will give you antibiotics to help with that and it will releive the pain.

im not sure when i will get in to the dentist my other half had to wait nearly 2 month but will try the whiskey and yeah theres swelling it feels like i have been punched lol oh well i will have to man up and go to the dentist its the needles i dont like

im not sure when i will get in to the dentist my other half had to wait nearly 2 month but will try the whiskey and yeah theres swelling it feels like i have been punched lol oh well i will have to man up and go to the dentist its the needles i dont like

Ring first thing in the morning and tell em the problem[an abcess is really painfull]failing that ring the doctors they might be able to prescibe the antibiotics.good luck. The needles are nowt compared to bloody toothache.

Has anyone noticed that whenever you have a really bad toothache you always seem to wake up at the same time in the morning?

... 2:30

(panto season is alive and well... :D)

Abcesses can kill you, get to the dentist soon as because the docter will send you back to dentist due to it being a dental issue.

I had same problem myself and my docter would not give me treatment, I kicked off a bit but found out that the docter was right.

I was waking up at the same time in the morning with pain aswell (4-30am!!).

Archived