Well done to the techys!

Looks like less than an hour's downtime to deal with whatever problem cropped up late in the evening.

Considering the forums made available free for us on an advertising based revenue model perhaps a few of the resident advert blocking users might reconsider their stance and appreciate that getting techies on the case at 10 at night costs money?

I've noticed the forum quite often closes down in the early hours due to 'technical issues'.

I presume these issues mean that the mods (like everyone else) have to go to bed. It's also the time the trolls come out to play. I can't see what's so important as it can't wait 'til morning, considering the people who run this don't get paid. SF is a pretty powerful machine ... it's free. Stop moaning ... go to Vancouver Forum, where everyone's still awake. Actually, don't bother ... it's rubbish ... unless you love God

In short ... 'well done to the techys' who keep this forum running. :thumbsup:

Archived