JSA, Income Support, ESA and Child benefit all to be CUT

Sorry to stop you in your tracks Ron, but you obviously haven't heard.

There aren't any jobs! ......the ConDems cuts have put a stop to the recovery that they inherited and according to some we are heading for a triple dip recession.....

Prior to last Wednesday he'd not been on here for a year, clearly another dodgy one?

Sorry to stop you in your tracks Ron, but you obviously haven't heard.

There aren't any jobs! ......the ConDems cuts have put a stop to the recovery that they inherited and according to some we are heading for a triple dip recession.....

a quick search on the jobcentreplus website shows 8276 jobs advertised within 20 miles of s1 1aa

Prior to last Wednesday he'd not been on here for a year, clearly another dodgy one?

Had other interests for a year. It was more fun than this. So I'm back. Same old faces spouting the same old I see. :love:

---------- Post added 08-01-2013 at 22:27 ----------

Give us a link Ron?

https://jobsearch.direct.gov.uk/JobSearch/PowerSearch.aspx?rad=20&rad_units=miles&pp=25&sort=rv.dt.di&vw=b&re=134&setype=2&tjt=&where=s1+1aa&q=

Even better

---------- Post added 08-01-2013 at 22:40 ----------

How long till the Nazis get introduced into the argument?

What's not good enough, and for whom?

---------- Post added 08-01-2013 at 22:31 ----------

I think I've just remembered why I packed this in!! :help:

Was it:

1) Because you kept losing arguments.

2) You were too embarassed to continue posting as RJ so you used another username.

:cool:

Archived