Max Clifford arrested for alleged sexual offences.

I agree but at least it's better than non.

Just desserts............. :evil:

Arrrgghhhhhhh, I've seen this a lot recently. It's deserts people, from the Old French verb deserte meaning to deserve. It's not a bloody pudding.

jb

Edited by barleycorn

whoah!! - my 36 months prediction was a bit way out wasn't it!! 8 years indoors, sex offender registration for life, reputation in tatters - from elite, uber powerful media guru to shabby, child molesting scumbag who clearly spent a lifetime seeing women and children as things he could control and abuse if felt like it.

The judge didn't like the cut of Maxi's gib did he - the sentence is so long that I wonder if it'll be lowered on appeal, but I hope not - I hope the dirty get does the 4 years coming to him and cries in despair every day of it.

whoah!! - my 36 months prediction was a bit way out wasn't it!! 8 years indoors, sex offender registration for life, reputation in tatters - from elite, uber powerful media guru to shabby, child molesting scumbag who clearly spent a lifetime seeing women and children as things he could control and abuse if felt like it.

The judge didn't like the cut of Maxi's gib did he - the sentence is so long that I wonder if it'll be lowered on appeal, but I hope not - I hope the dirty get does the 4 years coming to him and cries in despair every day of it.

I'd say four years jail time is about right but wouldn't be surprised to see a successful appeal. I think the judge might have let his dislike of the man get the better of him. I'm not sure how much precedent counts in sentencing but if it is grounds for an appeal then I can see a reduction.

Hope not though.

I'd say four years jail time is about right but wouldn't be surprised to see a successful appeal. I think the judge might have let his dislike of the man get the better of him. I'm not sure how much precedent counts in sentencing but if it is grounds for an appeal then I can see a reduction.

Hope not though.

Conjecture, but if repeated enough the court of appeal may bend.

Now is the time for all his victims to take Clifford to the cleaners..every last penny.

Edited by skinz

I annoyed a girl once. I finished with her, im no catch really but she loved me and it hit her hard when we split.

About 2 weeks later i got arrested. Id assaulted her and her best mate because they wouldnt do a 3some according to what shed told the police. It almost went to court but her mate must have got an attack of conscience so i was spared that and charges we eventually dropped dispite the best efforts or a local wpc who pushed and pushed for it to go to court even though it came out as being a lie :rolleyes: . I had a nightmare, no one knew n ot even my family i was so scared. I just kept it to myself and hoped for the best, the best result would have been for them to face charges, i cant explain why but they didnt. In the end i got the best compromise, i was not charged and was free to go but so were they :(

Without physical evidence im sure i would have won in court. As far as i see it i did nothing wrong, id not layed a finger on her or her mate so i was confident id win. Would i have though? I mean, really, two girls crying, wailing, telling a fantastic story looking all innocent and then me, a stocky shaved head (at the time) bloke with a tat on his arm and a scar above his eye (from where i was in an accident years before) add to that i was quite muscular and you have to whole deal, a thug!

Never hit a girl/women or anyone really in my life but i did look a bit thuggish. Seeing the news these days i count myself more and more lucky.

The men are getting locked away with no evidence, just a story. It may be a good story, but its still a story. If Max Clifford did all this then hes locked up tight behind bars (out on tag in less than 2 years i say) where he belongs but hes so adamant hes innocent it got me thinking.

Did he really do it or was he just unlucky?

As far as i was aware to be convicted you need proof beyond a reasonable doubt.

Well wheres the proof?

P.S. Anyone who wants to call me names for having this view then thats ok by me. Im not a rape apologists, or a women hater or anything of the sort. Im just someone whos been on the receiving end of a womens wrath.

---------- Post added 04-05-2014 at 12:54 ----------

Now is the time for all his victims to take Clifford to the cleaners..every last penny.

Yes, all the victims may they be real or otherwise.

A much better thing to do would be the government seize all his assets, sell them off, take his money from his bank accounts and then give it to rape charities and victim support charities.

That way we can be certain no one has done any of this for the money and everyone was telling the truth with no ulterior motives.

I annoyed a girl once. I finished with her, im no catch really but she loved me and it hit her hard when we split.

About 2 weeks later i got arrested. Id assaulted her and her best mate because they wouldnt do a 3some according to what shed told the police. It almost went to court but her mate must have got an attack of conscience so i was spared that and charges we eventually dropped dispite the best efforts or a local wpc who pushed and pushed for it to go to court even though it came out as being a lie :rolleyes: . I had a nightmare, no one knew n ot even my family i was so scared. I just kept it to myself and hoped for the best, the best result would have been for them to face charges, i cant explain why but they didnt. In the end i got the best compromise, i was not charged and was free to go but so were they :(

Without physical evidence im sure i would have won in court. As far as i see it i did nothing wrong, id not layed a finger on her or her mate so i was confident id win. Would i have though? I mean, really, two girls crying, wailing, telling a fantastic story looking all innocent and then me, a stocky shaved head (at the time) bloke with a tat on his arm and a scar above his eye (from where i was in an accident years before) add to that i was quite muscular and you have to whole deal, a thug!

Never hit a girl/women or anyone really in my life but i did look a bit thuggish. Seeing the news these days i count myself more and more lucky.

The men are getting locked away with no evidence, just a story. It may be a good story, but its still a story. If Max Clifford did all this then hes locked up tight behind bars (out on tag in less than 2 years i say) where he belongs but hes so adamant hes innocent it got me thinking.

Did he really do it or was he just unlucky?

As far as i was aware to be convicted you need proof beyond a reasonable doubt.

Well wheres the proof?

P.S. Anyone who wants to call me names for having this view then thats ok by me. Im not a rape apologists, or a women hater or anything of the sort. Im just someone whos been on the receiving end of a womens wrath.

:hihi::hihi::hihi: Love the bit about "got me thinking". So,the two girls didn't get charged. If your yarn is true and you were innocent then you could have pushed further considering the police had evidence that it was a lie, if you took no further action then you are as much to blame for the so called "false claim" frenzy that's soooo prevalent in rape/abuse cases.

Yes, all the victims may they be real or otherwise.

A much better thing to do would be the government seize all his assets, sell them off, take his money from his bank accounts and then give it to rape charities and victim support charities.

That way we can be certain no one has done any of this for the money and everyone was telling the truth with no ulterior motives.

Unless of course you use your same logic towards charities who support rape victims, rape victims who could equally be in it for the money, inc the charities. No, I'll stick to my original contention that Cliffords victims should sue him to the hilt on a personal basis, after all, if you can't trust one to compensate, why trust all the others?