Max Clifford arrested for alleged sexual offences.

:hihi::hihi::hihi: Love the bit about "got me thinking".

Im sure you did.

---------- Post added 05-05-2014 at 10:42 ----------

No, I'll stick to my original contention that Cliffords victims should sue him to the hilt on a personal basis, after all, if you can't trust one to compensate, why trust all the others?

Ah yes, money. Cash, Mullah, Thatll make things better and change whats happened :rolleyes:

Im sure you did.

---------- Post added 05-05-2014 at 10:42 ----------

Ah yes, money. Cash, Mullah, Thatll make things better and change whats happened :rolleyes:

For the victims? I guess not. You can't just turn the clock back and eradicate a life of rape and abuse memories acted out by some clammy fingered manipulative perp. What you can do is hit it where it hurts..first his freedom and now his wallet.

As for your so many holes "yarn" it was just a sad attempt at defending the perp by playing down the victims as self serving money grabbers.

We even had a "rape victim" :roll: on here recently defending rapists. Transparent as a fart in the wind.

It would seem so, considering some of these women had sold full page stories in the major tabloids within 24 hours of his conviction.

a dick drove into the back of me on october, I tore a muscle in my neck and may have problems with it for the rest of my life - I'm suing him and will relish every penny I can wrest from his insurance company - it's not even the cash that matters (though it will be nice) it's the sense of justice that matters.

Sex offence victims - same applies - I'm guessing he has already moved his £s (like stuart hall did pre trial), but I hope the women he attacked strip him and his family bare, every last penny.

Are you suggesting that they were lying?

I'm not suggestion they were lying at all. I don't know what to believe. But selling their stories complete with full posed unhappy face within 24 hours of conviction doesn't exactly scream credible does it.

I'm not suggestion they were lying at all. I don't know what to believe. But selling their stories complete with full posed unhappy face within 24 hours of conviction doesn't exactly scream credible does it.

Really? I think it's pretty straightforward. Max Clifford sexually abused these women and he's rightly going to pay the price.

If the women get a sense of release and closure from telling their story, so be it.

Really? I think it's pretty straightforward. Max Clifford sexually abused these women and he's rightly going to pay the price.

If the women get a sense of release and closure from telling their story, so be it.

My gut feeling is that this would not be the action of someone genuine not out for a quick buck, however, I am assuming they were paid for their stories. I don't know if they were.

If they were paid, anyone who knows anything about the media understands you get the most money for a story when it is most current. So time is of the essence when going to print if you want the most cash. If they were paid, it doesn't feel right so soon after conviction.

As for your so many holes "yarn" it was just a sad attempt at defending the perp by playing down the victims as self serving money grabbers.

Yarn? Youd need a sick mind to even think of something like that as a wind up, it woulndt cross my mind at all, me not being sick like,

As for your good self?

lolz

The jury that considered all of the evidence thought differently.

Welcome back, by the way:wink: